Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in his prison cell

Scerpi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Why now after all this time? Maybe the crash after emotional high from being acquitted (for nothing) in one case, but still being doomed in prison for life was too much.

What a waste of a life.

Gansta life 4eva...

wow... reading this thread right as "-1" by Mudvayne is playing on Spotify

Guess he didn't want to spend the rest of his days as a wide receiver in prison...

Dumbass had everything and all he had to do was not kill someone. Hopefully, the family of his victims feel a little better.

Guess he didn't want to spend the rest of his days as a wide receiver in prison...

Dumbass had everything and all he had to do was not kill someone. Hopefully, the family of his victims feel a little better.

True. I've never understood why people who are that rich and that successful just can;t stop from fucking up. Those that get DUIs,,, get a f*cking driver FFS. Run around acting like a gang banger?? Most actual gang bangers would stop and move away if they got to the point where they were financially stable for the rest of their lives.

I guess some people are douches at their very core.

True. I've never understood why people who are that rich and that successful just can;t stop from fucking up. Those that get DUIs,,, get a f*cking driver FFS. Run around acting like a gang banger?? Most actual gang bangers would stop and move away if they got to the point where they were financially stable for the rest of their lives.

You can take the scum from the slum but not the slum from the scum.

He was a true psychopath. I don't think he had any remorse or guilt for what he had done, and even while he was in prison, he maintained his innocence.

Met the guy before when he was still at UF. Even then he was a banger. Saw him sock some dude in the teeth. Partied with him pretty hard. He rolled with 100% thugs.

I hope all those involved in framing him are happy

Wonder if they'll check for CTE. Regardless a total waste - guy wanted to "keep it real" more than life the life of the rich and famous sports athlete. And from what I can recall reading about him, he chose to be a thug as he grew up in a good middle class home in a nice neighborhood. He searched out the thug life, wasn't born into it with little choice.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Good riddance now we don't have to pay to feed and house this guy the rest of his life.

Life in prison (especially an American one) is an ugly existence. What's the point in living? I'd kill myself too.

An American tragedy. COuld be a good movie or mini series if done right.

Probably best for everyone.

Back