News Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Set For Showtime PPV June 5th

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the Paul brothers are competing for ratings now?

Well at least Logan paul will make serious money this fight after getting ko`d

It should be Jake vs Floyd though

No, Mayweather just wants to show ppl hes still a draw.
Won't sell as much as they think. People know what's gonna happen
And Floyd is fighting the Paul brother who hasn’t even won a fight in his life. I feel like there’s people out there who would legitimately believe that Jake Paul has a chance. They would talk about his size and punching power and convince themselves it was possible. Not sure even the most casual of casuals could entertain Logan winning, unless they thought that Logan was actually Jake.

And Floyd is fighting the Paul brother who hasn’t even won a fight in his life. I feel like there’s people out there who would legitimately believe that Jake Paul has a chance. They would talk about his size and punching power and convince themselves it was possible. Not sure even the most casual of casuals could entertain Logan winning, unless they thought that Logan was actually Jake.

No, it's a fun freak fight, with a very high entertainment value. Do you ever relax?

Well, a lot of people have wanted to see the Paul brothers get embarrassed. Here you go.

Floyd is a retired boxer doing circus events like Dempsey, Joe Louis, etc. after their careers were over. Can't blame him, it's free money.

I've seen many retarded casuals say logan will win for this reason

Thats why I can't wait for logan to get bashed

Back