A Year and a Day Ago....

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This happened:

14fe61a38447fc8bc8b233f71dbac80b

Obviously a lot of times have happened since then - The trolley, getting stripped, going to court, showing his weiner off, the "ducking", #defendorvacate, now having a fight signed against Khabib... It's easy to forget the joy this brought sherdog in its moment:

picsart_08-27-07-44-36-jpg.267847

picsart_08-27-07-59-32-jpg.267861

picsart_08-27-06-52-34-jpg.268105

Floyd bless.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-that-snot-mcgrooger.3605895/

giphy.webp

by @dije1

"Showing his weiner off"
What'd I miss?

His Nuthuggers must have fainted when they saw his full 4 inches in erect glory, huh? LMAO

Best moment in fight history. MMA proved we belong. Also, Fighters get paid more now and MMA has one of the most popular sport stars on the planet.

In sherdog speak: UFC is dying

Someone created a thread yesterday saying exactly a year ago, yours is a day and a year ago.

fail? yea im that guy come at me bro

That day Conor made more money than every Mixed Martial Artist combined.

"Showing his weiner off"
What'd I miss?

His Nuthuggers must have fainted when they saw his full 4 inches in erect glory, huh? LMAO
Thats one Im happy to have missed. The huggers who missed it are on suicide watch.

First time I saw the Shogun/Wand shoop. That's fantastic.

Nothing better than celebrating great events that happened a year and a day ago imho.

<GinJuice>

If Conor losing a boxing match brings you this much joy, it must have been very difficult to watch him win those two ufc belts with such ease.

Pillow fisted Conor was born that day.

Someone created a thread yesterday saying exactly a year ago, yours is a day and a year ago.

giphy.webp

I been out the loop recently... But I just got fired on my day off, so I'm sherdogging today... Might even do a shoop or two. That Ronda thread is calling me.

First time I saw the Shogun/Wand shoop. That's fantastic.

Tank ye.

The thread was amazing.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Conors greater success in his life... bigger than anything he has achieved in the UFC: Sharing the ring with one of the greatest athletes of our time

God bless Floyd.

giphy.gif

8aHzmXY.png

giphy.gif

This was the biggest robbery of our time. Floyd and Conor finessed casuals to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.
0*eS4HhDLd4bo5EZHH.

If you think there was a loser in this fight you are delusional.

I’m going to make a thread tomorrow “a year and 2 days ago...”

You fucking blew it TS

I hold my breath for tomorrow and pray there is a year ago and 2 days......EPIC FAIL, but so Sherdog.

Back