A year after May-Pac, Pacquiao sounds like he's having money problems already....

Also, funny how everyone shit on Mayweather, saying he will end up broke (despite never showing signs of being bad with money). Meanwhile, Pacman has like his own private militia he arms and funds.
I guess for most its soo much easier to root for Mayweather's demise.

Dunno, some Christian denomination.

Mayweather does not fuck around. I remember reading before one of his fights how two bodyguards were accused of stealing, but instead of going to the authorities, May had them taken out to the desert and beaten close to death. I don't think there's any need to have to bring up how he keeps his female companions in line as I'm sure we're all well versed.

He sets the tone. Also, check out his letter he apparently sent out to team TMT before maypac.

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2205489
Wow, faucet getting cut off. Good for him being astute and stout.

He is no longer catholic? What he change to?

Also, funny how everyone shit on Mayweather, saying he will end up broke (despite never showing signs of being bad with money). Meanwhile, Pacman has like his own private militia he arms and funds.

People don't realize how rich he is. Him buying out of that shitty top rank contract was the best thing he ever did.

Espn said he has anywhere between 600-700 mil cash with assets that put him over worth a billionaire.

As weird as this sounds. There was a report that said floyd would make the women he dated sign a contract that all presents must be given back if their relationship ended. It's weird but he's not fucking with his money. To many people with their hands out. That's something normal people don't even think about.

Floyd ain't going broke

People don't realize how rich he is. Him buying out of that shitty top rank contract was the best thing he ever did.

Espn said he has anywhere between 600-700 mil cash with assets that put him over worth a billionaire.

As weird as this sounds. There was a report that said floyd would make the women he dated sign a contract that all presents must be given back if their relationship ended. It's weird but he's not fucking with his money. To many people with their hands out. That's something normal people don't even think about.

Floyd ain't going broke
I've heard he has Real Estate and vested interests in several major businesses and properties around the world that no one knows about. Equity stakes in resorts, commercial buildings, multi-family developments, flourishing businesses we see everyday etc.

He is no longer catholic? What he change to?

In the Philippines that's probably not a a bad thing. Of course now that he's a senator the government will probably provide security for him.

I don't really see any reason to believe that Pac is in financial trouble.

He's going to keep fighting like roy jones

I really don't think RJJ is/was doing it because of the money. He's quoted as saying "I'm God's fighting rooster". RJJ loves fighting - I honestly believe it.

I read something that said many fighters continue to fight because it's when they feel the most alive. Money is always good, but I honestly don't think RJJ needs it with his commentating gig with HBO. Saw him in Vegas signing autographs, and he just looked bored to shit. He did not get russian citizenship because he needed money - it's because those crazy folks let him fight.

I don't think Manny's big motivational thing is to fight. I really wish roy would start skydiving or something to get that adrenaline rush he used to. I hate seeing him getting into the ring with his knees shot to complete shit.

I'm excited to re read the article:

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/roy-jones-jr-s-br-long-goodbye/

What would you expect when you have bloodsucking leeches around you like Michael Koncz

I don't really see any reason to believe that Pac is in financial trouble.

Probably not in our sense of trouble but there's always been rumblings of him owing money and him being ripped off.

Not sure if you remember this story a few years ago but manny had hired a firm to audit and look at his finances. They immediately found irregularities. They wanted to see prior contracts and dive deeper.

It was only a few days after this story broke manny fired them. No one ever got a real reason but it was rumored that alot of his friends were gonna get burned in this process of investigation.

Probably not in our sense of trouble but there's always been rumblings of him owing money and him being ripped off.

Not sure if you remember this story a few years ago but manny had hired a firm to audit and look at his finances. They immediately found irregularities. They wanted to see prior contracts and dive deeper.

It was only a few days after this story broke manny fired them. No one ever got a real reason but it was rumored that alot of his friends were gonna get burned in this process of investigation.

I'm sure he sucks with money, but that doesn't mean he's broke and is none of anybody's business. I just think it's lame for Cuban to make these thinly veiled hate threads hoping for the guy to fall on hard times.

I'm sure he sucks with money, but that doesn't mean he's broke and is none of anybody's business. I just think it's lame for Cuban to make these thinly veiled hate threads hoping for the guy to fall on hard times.

He will never be broke like us or need anything in the Philippines. He's a god over there. Literally worshipped. As long as he doesn't piss off his own people doing political shit. He will always be fine.

Maybe he just needs extra money for campaigns n shit. As of right now it's speculation on why he's coming back. Could just be the love. If it's money that will be bad for pac especially being at that age. We all know it's hard anyway, hopefully his hearts still in it.

Back