Social A woman staying strong in the face of oppression

I saw a cop being a prick. I also later clarified and said that I think she was one too. Tell your pillow about it.
A cop explained to a person committing a crime what she was doing wrong and then let her go. What a prick. He then laughed at them for accusing them of profiling, which he should.

I saw a cop being a prick. I also later clarified and said that I think she was one too. Tell your pillow about it.
Unlike you, I don't spend a lot of time with my face buried in a pillow.

Unlike you, I don't spend a lot of time with my face buried in a pillow.

Oooooooooooooh, devastating retort!!!! You're bringing out the big guns in order to white knight this cop!!!

source.gif

How do you even end up finding a source on an obscure upload site?

Dude needs to be arrested for that alone. What could he have possibly been browsing?

just wait til the authorities get wind of Queef's browsing history, what a douche.

They were both being douches in my eyes. I place more importance on the cops, considering they are paid by our taxes, and are there to serve us, the public. Their bullshit circumspection doesn't need to be used against everyone, all the time.

I beg to differ. Cops are not justice robots. They are human beings in a high stress job. Granted they are trained and paid well, and should be professionals, but that doesn't give people a license to be rude or nasty toward them. In this case he was trying "serve us" by enforcing the law, and had an annoying troublemaker attempting to interfere based on some social justice fantasy. She reminded me of these sovereign citizen types that babble legal sounding nonsense while acting like they are above the law.

We don't get to see the full context but my interpretation of what we do see is that she was doing more than filming and making stupid comments from the peanut gallery. The fact that she doesn't challenge his contention that she "interfered" but instead switches tactics by asking if she is being detained hints at this in my opinion.

Fucking lol at these two...

They have no idea what the fuck is going on and immediately assume this stop was race related...

And people wonder why I hate these people.

@nac386 what so you think about this?

A few years ago, while working security doing a vehicle patrol of a parking lot, I literally had some old cat lady looking bitch flag me down like it was an emergency.

I pull alongside her and ask if everything is ok. "Everything is ok, don't worry. I was just wondering if you got the memo?" Thinking she was some manager or something I asked her about the memo. "Oh, you know." Now I'm getting confused. I tell her that I haven't gotten a memo, and if she can clarify herself.

"The memo that says that what you're doing is a hate-crime!"

Told her to have a nice day, and continued my patrol while trying not to burst out loud with laughter.

So because I'm a white man finding lost kids and reuniting them with their parents in a huge crowd, then kicking tweakers out 2 minutes later, it's a fucking hate-crime...because I'm white.

These types are mass-produced out here in California. Liberalism is mental retardation.

Also, gotta love how the idiots filming the Police here are accusing the Officers of "racially profiling" the person they made contact with because "he is brown" and the Officers are white.

Actual racism and harassment for $300, Alex. "And that's our Daily Double!"

Immediately assuming they are racist because they are white...yea... that's racist

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have been pulling that shit if they weren't cops, first and foremost. People of all races distrust cops. It sounds like you're projecting in very much the same way the dumb chick is..........

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have been pulling that shit if they weren't cops, first and foremost. People of all races distrust cops. It sounds like you're projecting in very much the same way the dumb chick is..........

So you admit she was being dumb?

Back