Social A woman staying strong in the face of oppression

No cliffs or even a statement on the contents on a fishy link?

Send this thread to the fucking shadow realm.

Oh for Christ's sake, I actually clicked the link.

Cliffs: some random white liberal gets angry on behalf of "brown people" because someone got pulled over. I don't know how to say this, but brown and black people aren't real thrilled about criminals in their neighborhood either and really don't need some some SJW white lady to demand that more criminals get released back into their neighborhoods.

@SIRGAY HARITONOB! , where you at on this?

Last edited:

Cliffs: some random white liberal gets angry on behalf of "brown people" because someone got pulled over. I don't know how to say his, but brown and black people aren't real thrilled about criminals in their neighborhood either and really don't need some some SJW white lady to demand that more criminals get released back into their neighborhoods.
<mma4>

No cliffs or even a statement on the contents on a fishy link?

Send this thread to the fucking shadow realm.

this is fishy even for Queef.

this is fishy even for Queef.

How do you even end up finding a source on an obscure upload site?

Dude needs to be arrested for that alone. What could he have possibly been browsing?

Cliffs: some random white liberal gets angry on behalf of "brown people" because someone got pulled over. I don't know how to say his, but brown and black people aren't real thrilled about criminals in their neighborhood either and really don't need some some SJW white lady to demand that more criminals get released back into their neighborhoods.

I'm between a rock and a hard place right now?

Take your word as gospel for what a link actually shows, or click on it and find out you were wrong?

I'm just gonna bow out of this one.

That was just a cop being a prick. What about it?
I think you watched the wrong video. The video in question involved some idiot interfering with a traffic stop that had nothing to do with her. The cop far too politely told her to mind her own business then she accused the cops of racial profiling.

I think you watched the wrong video. The video in question involved some idiot interfering with a traffic stop that had nothing to do with her. The cop far too politely told her to mind her own business then she accused the cops of racial profiling.

They were both being douches in my eyes. I place more importance on the cops, considering they are paid by our taxes, and are there to serve us, the public. Their bullshit circumspection doesn't need to be used against everyone, all the time.

I'm between a rock and a hard place right now?

Take your word as gospel for what a link actually shows, or click on it and find out you were wrong?

I'm just gonna bow out of this one.
It's a chick yelling at a cop and the cop gives his name and scoffs at her saying it's "racial profiling". It's kind of her just blurting out bumper sticker slogans and him laughing it off. She says "why am I being detained?" and the other cop just laughs and tell her she was never detained.

It's a chick yelling at a cop and the cop gives his name and scoffs at her saying it's "racial profiling". It's kind of her just blurting out bumper sticker slogans and him laughing it off. She says "why am I being detained?" and the other cop just laughs and tell her she was never detained.
So desperate to be part of something without even knowing what she's being part of. I think thats pretty much the story of the far left.

I dont even think the officer was that big of a dick. There are real safety concerns when someone approaches a stop in progress. He even tells the. They can film all they want, just dont try and interfere in the stop.

Back