A Wizard appears with a gambit!

I’m bigger and stronger and better trained. I’d fuck that dude up

A wizard appears with a gambit.

You have to fight yourself from 5 years ago. No training, no prep time, in an mma fight. MMA rules.

You can win by decision, knockout, or sub.

5 rounds.

If you win you’re a billionaire and will live for 150 years.

If you lose, you die.

You fight a version of yourself that existed today exactly 5 years ago. He’s been given the same challenge.

My weight advantage wouldn't be enough.

No deal.

48 years old me would crush me at the press conference.

I will very likely lose vs 31yo Bacco

He train harder, more, does better quality sparring

He's better more or less at everything
One thing i think is similar is our chance to KO/TKO with punches, so i guess my best chance will be try force him on an all-in boxing brawl and hope my puncher chance land before i get caught or i get tired and his better stamina surpass mine

Funny i like much more my chances against 10year ago self rather than 5year ago self, i give myself solid 50/50 vs 26yo Bacco

If he kills me it should be a draw. Ya know he kills his future self he's dead too.
However if I kill my past self would I die as well?
I think we better gang up on the fucking wizard.

I knock him out cold.

Head kick or clinch strikes

Edit: someone beat me to it

921349.jpg

24 year old me crushes me. he would probably beat me up after a night a heavy drinking because 24 year old me wasn’t even getting hangovers yet.

fuck that guy

I’d win via cardio. 24 year old me would be a tad stronger and heavier (I was 10-15 pounds heavier with the same amount more on my bench) but with no endurance compared to what I have now (I got a hunting breed dog 5 years ago and keeping it in shape has turned me into a cardio king).

I’d bluff him using my slightly smaller size into letting him try to out muscle me in the clinch. I’m stronger p4p now and far fitter so he’d have a slight strength and power advantage for a minute and then I would end the sadly gassed mother fucker.

I'd be fucked! 32 old me has cardio for days. I used to run though mudder like runs for fun without preparation.

Back