A Wizard appears with a gambit!

i feel confident that 28 year old me kicks 23 year old me's ass.

He would smash me. Had a lot of health issues since then.

If weapons were involved it'd be a different story, since I've bought several swords in the past 5 years.

Tough to call actually.. 27 vs 32..

I was fitter but less skilled..

Meaner but less motivated..

Hungrier but didn't know what a good place was like..

I'm actually betting on my older self as i have way more to lose..

Gotta pass on this one. If we're both offered a billion dollars one of us is getting beaten to death. No way one of us is quitting.

Yup I’ve had a good amount of fights since then. Old me probably doesn’t land a punch tbh

You can win by decision, knockout, or sub.
5 rounds.
If you win you’re a billionaire and will live for 150 years.
If you lose, you die.
You fight a version of yourself that existed today exactly 5 years ago. He’s been given the same challenge.
I'd cut myself a deal. If young me wins, he dies in five years (when I die by losing). Unless you're ignoring the paradox, and then I'd pitch it as I/we live for a total 5 additional years and hope I'm/he's confused enough for me to sink the RNC.

If Instead of fighting, you make out with younger you knowing exactly how to touch each other for maximum pleasure is it considered gay?

Me of 5 years ago was sparring 3 times a week and fighting every couple of months.

Me of today is way stronger, probably have 20kg/44lbs of muscle on my younger self.

I probably don't hit harder now, I would gass real quick and I don't have the timing soooooooo....

I'd like to think I'd win, but it don't look good.

If I lose does alternate me get the money?
Apparently he's busy fighting a five year younger version of himself for the same stakes. It's five year younger versions all the way down. You can't fool me, TS.

45 y/o Cooks1 destroys 50 y/o Cooks1 100/100 times. And it is not close or competitive. Think Gall vs CM Punk.

So--I'd tell him No, but to hit me up again in 5 years. 55 y/o 'Death or $1 Billion 5 year training camp Cooks1' would beat any prior version of Cooks1.

Last edited:
I would beat him first and fuck him after that.

No way, I would die. I was a fucking monster back then, I hit 335x10 regularly, still competing in muay thai, etc. I am still a monster but I wouldn't last long against that version of myself.

So wait, even if I win, past me gets killed, which would kill me? This sounds like a terrible deal.
didnt think of that. I guess it’s an alternate universe past self of yours who is almost the same. Nothing you do to him affects your present.
Ahhh i was going to ask if todays me loses to 5 years ago me that just means i get the money 5 years earlier. So today's me would throw the fight.

In actuality for me its a coin flip. I think I am genuinely in better shape now but not much better but I am obviously 5 years older at 51 now. I think the 46 year old me, takes me.

5 years ago me at this time was sitting nursing a just repaired proximal tendon on my right side.

He'd get worked....

921349.jpg

If I kill my old self do I also die also I I kill my current self with my old self does this happen again in 5 year also would tbat 5 years again bring me right back to today because I would immediately morph back into my younger self also would my younger self magically transport to 2020 or would he remain in 2015 also is my younger self still still younger or does he catch up to me because of time dilation and relativety.

I'd totally destroy him...5 years ago I was still recovering from bilateral ankle fractures.

:meow:

Back