A white belt predicts Aldo vs McGregor.

Tasar

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Aldo dominates him in every round. He lights him up on the feet, takes him down when he wants to and then keeps him there. This goes until time mark 4:45 minutes of round 3. Aldo has top control at this moment - then goes for a north-south choke - he can't lock it in - there is a scramble - they both get up. Then Aldo looks dead tired, stands right in front of McGregor, takes a left hand and goes down. Ref stops it.

A man posts in a shit thread

tumblr_m56j0yf8Zm1rxjgpwo1_500.gif

Why be so self-deprecating, TS?

Yes, you're a white belt, and they suck.

Yes, your thread sucks.

But why?

It's about as legit of a prediction that you'll get from a black belt.

hint if you want to be cool, pick conor - aldo cant match his verbal skills

Aldo can go all 5 rounds, TS.
He is not in a hunting trip.

good effort, but I disagree.

Whatever the outcome, I can make one prediction with 100% certainty: when the fight go down, 100% of the people in this thread will be so excited that they won't be able to sit down and will be yelling, waving and gesturing at their TV/screen as if it were a sentient object.

Since we're talking about fantasy I had the weirdest dream last night. McGregor fought some dude in a bellator kickboxing match (wtf?) and got destroyed early. People in the audience were crying. I remember looking on sherdog in the dream seeing people post gifs and laughing about it. The only mma dream i can recall.

So you wouldn't mind lending me a grand to bet, I'll repay you with interest when Conor wins the fight.

Back