A waitress says diners left her no tip and left a "LOL" note.

What the fuck? Is that even legal? I mean, it must be legal if that's truly what you're being paid. But what the fuck?

Nah it's all good. My server checks are usually around 10 dollars, but I probably make like 400-500 in tips a week.

^^.. you might be up to something. I'm going to use the numbers to buy lottery this week.

112J.. what number should replace J?

EDIT:
Turn the view 150 degree.. there is another silver van's license plate not covered as well. GT6420S.. lmao

I was thinking of calling the cab company and telling them that Google Street view doesn't care about them.

i didnt realize that it was a european restaurant. isnt that pretty standard to tip little to nothing there? i mean thats the excuse we always get in the states for poor tipping foreigners. they make like $20 an hour

edit- i see it says singapore, but same thought applies

lol an hour waiting for food, fuck that waitress and fuck those cooks.

Nah it's all good. My server checks are usually around 10 dollars, but I probably make like 400-500 in tips a week.

There you go. That's pretty decent for a student working a summer job.

Ok there's been a few stories like this to hit the media, I remember one where a lesion waitress tried to say some family wouldn't tip her because of her orientation for example. I think what is similar about all the stories is they're all bullshit, fake ass gofundme-bait. This one has all kinds of red flags. Where have you ever gone out with a party of 8 and gratuity wasn't on the bill already? And the bill for 8 people was only $112? Im calling bullshit on this one.

Lots of places don't automatically add a gratuity. Especially places where your total bill is around $12 a head and that includes drinks and taxes. They are just trying to get business period.

If she was trying to run a con, I don't she's do it over less than a $20 tip. (15% is still cheap to me on good service but not bad service and their service was horrible) and include it took an hour? I don't think anybody would expect anyone to leave more than the minimum and most wouldn't feel bad at all given the wait. She could have come up with a way better story than this. Quite frankly, I don't see why she bothered. Shit service not being rewarded isn't exactly a big sympathy grab. She's probably on FB instead of putting orders in!

Also I never tip, not my thing. I pay good money for a service, I ain't gonna randomly pay more because the service was delivered.

I could see how the women would be flocking towards you. Actually, hopefully your last date brought a hoodie so she could cover her face on the way out.

Anyway, do your thing, just don't go back to the same place more than once or twice or there's as good a chance as not that they're spitting in your food.

I was thinking of calling the cab company and telling them that Google Street view doesn't care about them.

They probably won't bother even if I made the call. The person answering the phone will be joking with his/her colleague during lunch time that a person called telling me to fix a google map street view. They will then roll their eyes and say doesn't he have better things to do?

This is such of Singapore service. :)

I could see how the women would be flocking towards you. Hopefully your last date brought a hoodie so she could cover her face on the way out.

Anyway do your thing, just don't go back to the same place more than once or twice or there's as good a chance as not that they're spitting in your food.

You shouldn't have warned him!

:icon_chee

If you tip just restaurants youre a sheep

Yeah you aren't a cheapskate, you are a rebel :rolleyes:

I love Sherdog sometimes. It gives you a good peak behind the curtain of just how diseased minds rationalize their behavior. They not only justify it, they make themselves the hero of the story.

There you go. That's pretty decent for a student working a summer job.

Yeah honestly. I also bar-back on slower weekdays so I can get that secure 8 dollar an hour wage plus a tip, usually like 20-40 dollars from the bartender. And barbacking after you become a waiter is hardly even work at all. So I get a second check that's usually around a 100 bucks.

She is not the chef. It is about being prompt as far as it is in her control. Don't make me go all fucking Mr White in here!

mr-white.jpg

No.

Because at the end of the day the kitchen share in the tips pile. It's a team event. That's to give the cooks incentive to do their jobs promptly.

So an hour to wait for food is ridiculous. The chefs fucked it up and everyone loses.

They probably won't bother even if I made the call. The person answering the phone will be joking with his/her colleague during lunch time that a person called telling me to fix a google map street view. They will then roll their eyes and say doesn't he have better things to do?

This is such of Singapore service. :)

Haha, I'm just kidding, I don't make phone calls like that, it goes against my name sake.

Strange though, they are very meticulous in blurring plate numbers.

Haha, I'm just kidding, I don't make phone calls like that, it goes against my name sake.

Strange though, they are very meticulous in blurring plate numbers.

hahaha.. just noticed your username.

It's likely outsourced to a local company that did a half-hearted job on it.. You probably have a good eye as well, most people won't notice it.

Wow, all that cancer in one post, impressive.

Also I never tip, not my thing. I pay good money for a service, I ain't gonna randomly pay more because the service was delivered.

In reality, you pay for food that is available at a lower cost since employees don't make regular wages, and then 0 for the service.

You don't tip because you're essentially too stupid to be grateful.

Don't worry buddy, other people will carry you. You are on like the dining-out welfare program. It is why I always over-tip and know others do the same for the same reason.
Hey thanks buddy, I appreciate that.

I used to live in Paris (stayed there about 3 years) and some waiters were rude as hell.
Too many examples to list...

When it was time to pay, I always made a point to take out a couples of 100

Hey thanks buddy, I appreciate that.

I used to live in Paris (stayed there about 3 years) and some waiters were rude as hell.
Too many examples to list...

When it was time to pay, I always made a point to take out a couples of 100

Back