A&W #sshole

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
A&W asshole sounds like the world's crappiest drink. Talk about a "black cow"!

Just watched the vid, what a douchebag that guy was. I was behind a guy like that at a gas station who kept yelling at the clerk "lotto six! lotto six!". There are tons of different lotto games, so she asked him what specifically he meant. He kept yelling the same thing and getting angry, and finally she determined he wanted 3 of one game and 3 of another. At the end he yelled "3 plus 3 is six! Now do you get it!?"

Idiots like this think that they are somehow exceptional and that their food won't be spit in. This is why everyone should be required to work a job in food service at some point in their lives. I think it would make them more empathetic, which is something they very much need.

I'm nice in general but I make sure I'm always nice to people that are handling my food.

I get aggravated when I'm with someone and they treat the person handling our food somewhat disrespectful.

God do I despise people like this. Poor worker behind the counter is likely making minimum wage while working a shit job just trying to make ends meet and some asshole goes out of their way to give them a hard time.

I give the people who serve me as restaurants the upmost respect.

Me too. Ive worked in restaurants early in my life and I dont appreciate seeing fucks abuse staff for an ego boost.

Me too. Ive worked in restaurants early in my life and I dont appreciate seeing fucks abuse staff for an ego boost.

Yep. Wanted a car when I turned 16, my dad told me to get a job. I was a cook in a restaurant, the shit that we had to put up with was crazy. Crazy hours, low pay, bitchy customers. It's actually a tough job to work in the restaurant industry. But, it was great because it motivated me to work my ass off because I didn't want to do that job for minimum wage forever. No offense to restaurant workers.

I can't hear the conversation, is there a cliff notes?

Yes, all I hear is background noise so I don't know what he's trying to order. Maybe he wants a plain burger and workers at these places seem to have difficulty with that. I often order a plain burger for my dog and have to explain, put the meat on the bottom bun and put the top bun on.

Has anyone noticed that people who are rude to servers tend to be really trashy people for whom it might be the one time in their lives that they are higher on the totem pole? I can only think of a handful of people I've actually observed being dicks to servers, and they were all white trash or hoodrats.

Anyone who wears a suit and tie with a hat is a jerk off.

482327612-republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-gives.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Back