A&W #sshole

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Anyone who wears a suit and tie with a hat is a jerk off.
s-l300.jpg

Ok, Most Interesting Man in the World

"Hey guys, I know you guys are doing something cool, but stop and watch this 1 minute video I have where nothing happens!"

Yeah, I interrupted my transexual BBW furry leather bondage fap session for this?

This is as bad as white people wearing backwards sun visors.

Or when college kids wear Abercrombie button downs with shorts and a frayed hat

Or when college kids wear Abercrombie button downs with shorts and a frayed hat
I think they went extinct a good ten years ago. I honestly have no idea how A&F has avoided completely shutting down.

Lol. This thread reminded me of an episode of letterman from years ago where he roasts these two dudes in the audience for wearing suits and Yankee caps.

I can just imagine how exciting your life is when you whip out your phone to film some guy being annoying to a cashier.

This is something you'd comment about to the friend you're with a forget about before you finish your food. Not you, though.

If the guy started fighting the cashier or at least threw something, then maybe. But getting a little bit pissy? lol

I strongly recommend whipping out your phone if someone potentially interesting is happening.

I was at a Christmas party last year and a buddy climbed up on a table. I started filming because these things never turn out well. He fell. I went home and put it on YouTube, linking to his FaceBook. I also put it on Reddit.

A day later an agency contacted me and offered me a few hundred dollars for the rights to the video.

You never know what's going to happen, and hilarious things happen all the time.

I think they went extinct a good ten years ago. I honestly have no idea how A&F has avoided completely shutting down.

Abercrombie isn't the problem. The problem is the long sleeved button downs with khaki shorts and frayed hat.

I like to call that the "white kid I go away to college look"

Abercrombie isn't the problem. The problem is the long sleeved button downs with khaki shorts and frayed hat.

I like to call that the "white kid I go away to college look"
yeah but in 1998. Hipster-chic has been the predominant suburban white kid fashion for quite some time now.

yeah but in 1998. Hipster-chic has been the predominant suburban white kid fashion for quite some time now.

No it hasn't. I sometimes bartend for a buddy at his bar that is predominately college kids. They still dress this way.

A lot has to do with the individual and where you go to school.

Tru.

I was only singing a song from All Dogs go to Heaven.

You caught me ):

Also the more I see horse guy post the more I'm convinced he's an angry old man that yells at clouds type of person xD
Probably wears a suit with a ball cap and sneakers

Couldn't hear what that dipshit was saying but the real crime is that get up he's wearing. What a fool.

I always find the people who go "I'm gonna put you on YouTube" fairly weird. As if that's going to be a big deal. Most people won't even see the video and even if it went viral, most people wouldn't recognize him on the street.

It's like a weird justification to film a trivial situation because I guess it's the highlight of your boring life or something.

is that you in the AV, freakin debbie downer

Its kewl filming douchebags like this and putting them online and mokcing them, makes the people watching think twice before they do sth like that themselves/spreads the mentality that its wrong. Any action be it digital or physical on the spot with the intention of reducing the number of douchebags in the populus by one is commendable.

I have no problem with people filming D-bags.. maybe make them think twice next time or bring them down a peg.. Like that doctor who went crazy on some uber driver... probably a spoiled B!tch her whole life and found out the hard way you cant treat people like that...

1KsMdKw.jpg

is that you in the AV, freakin debbie downer

Its kewl filming douchebags like this and putting them online and mokcing them, makes the people watching think twice before they do sth like that themselves/spreads the mentality that its wrong. Any action be it digital or physical on the spot with the intention of reducing the number of douchebags in the populus by one is commendable.
Oh, the people taking time to talk smack about some random dude because he was a bit unpleasant and they don't like how he dresses...aren't the debbie downers? lol

I mean you can jump at chances to talk smack for trivial reasons all you want. More power to you. But let's not pretend it's not petty and very cynical lol

Also LOL at people watching this video and going "OMG, the way I've been living my life has been negative and wrong! I vow to change"

Reward for the most obvious joke. But even if I was, dude is probably doing better than you, my man. Just sayin
you are a bitter, bitter man. you should go drive by your local homeless tent city, roll down the window in your Saturn and start bragging to the guys there how awesome you are. I think you mistakenly wandered out of the OT into Mayberry

Back