A&W #sshole

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

So I was passing through Toronto International and stopped at the A&W to find this asshole being a totally condescending prick to this cashier. Most of it happened before I started filming when he tried to use the automated cashier system to the right, then he walks up to her and asks for "A burger", and starts being an asshole to her when she tries to politely clarify what he wants. That's like ordering "a coffee" at a starbucks and then getting pissy when they ask what kind. This guy was a total douche so I started filming to put him on youtube. "We can start with the burger, and build from there".

Idiots like this think that they are somehow exceptional and that their food won't be spit in. This is why everyone should be required to work a job in food service at some point in their lives. I think it would make them more empathetic, which is something they very much need.

I always find the people who go "I'm gonna put you on YouTube" fairly weird. As if that's going to be a big deal. Most people won't even see the video and even if it went viral, most people wouldn't recognize him on the street.

It's like a weird justification to film a trivial situation because I guess it's the highlight of your boring life or something.

I always find the people who go "I'm gonna put you on YouTube" fairly weird. As if that's going to be a big deal. Most people won't even see the video and even if it went viral, most people wouldn't recognize him on the street.

It's like a weird justification to film a trivial situation because I guess it's the highlight of your boring life or something.

Lol, this is the first time I've ever done that, and I'm in the military and I've been deployed, just crossed the country for the second time this year. So ya not a boring life genius.

Lol, this is the first time I've ever done that, and I'm in the military and I've been deployed, just crossed the country for the second time this year. So ya not a boring life genius.
I can just imagine how exciting your life is when you whip out your phone to film some guy being annoying to a cashier.

This is something you'd comment about to the friend you're with a forget about before you finish your food. Not you, though.

If the guy started fighting the cashier or at least threw something, then maybe. But getting a little bit pissy? lol

check out the sneakers and jeans with a jacket and dress shirt + baseball cap. This iddle aged white guy is clearly an A level athlete who just signed a multimillion dollar sports deal and is thus entitled to an air of superiority.

OP it would have been funny if you stood right behind him so that when he left he bumped into you and then you beat him up. All of the employees would have beared witness to your fitness.

I can just imagine how exciting your life is when you whip out your phone to film some guy being annoying to a cashier.

This is something you'd comment about to the friend you're with a forget about before you finish your food. Not you, though.

If the guy started fighting the cashier or at least threw something, then maybe. But getting a little bit pissy? lol

That's what I was hoping for. You didn't see the beginning, I figured he may flip out and cause a scene.

And you can suck my dick!!

That's what I was hoping for. You didn't see the beginning, I figured he may flip out and cause a scene.

And you can suck my dick!!
Ok, Most Interesting Man in the World

"Hey guys, I know you guys are doing something cool, but stop and watch this 1 minute video I have where nothing happens!"

check out the sneakers and jeans with a jacket and dress shirt + baseball cap. This iddle aged white guy is clearly an A level athlete who just signed a multimillion dollar sports deal and is thus entitled to an air of superiority.

OP it would have been funny if you stood right behind him so that when he left he bumped into you and then you beat him up. All of the employees would have beared witness to your fitness.

lol, I could have for sure but I don't need an assault charge. If I were to guess he was a classic downtown Toronto financial center douche. The worst people in Canada, they're like wall street dicks.

Ok, Most Interesting Man in the World

"Hey guys, I know you guys are doing something cool, but stop and watch this 1 minute video I have where nothing happens!"

I know you guys are doing something cool? You are definitely not doing something cool lol.

lol, I could have for sure but I don't need an assault charge. If I were to guess he was a classic downtown Toronto financial center douche. The worst people in Canada, they're like wall street dicks.
I dunno, I've seen enough ghetto pro pic's that I'm pretty sure this guy is from the hood- some kind of big time athlete methinks.

I dunno, I've seen enough ghetto pro pic's that I'm pretty sure this guy is from the hood- some kind of big time athlete methinks.

Yea, couldn't have been a middle aged city douche with an identity crisis lol.

lol, I could have for sure but I don't need an assault charge. If I were to guess he was a classic downtown Toronto financial center douche. The worst people in Canada, they're like wall street wannabe dicks.
fixed.

1. This video really wasn't worth watching opie, sorry xD 2. The fuck this dude wearing??? Lmao just lmao you should have told him to leave.

I know you guys are doing something cool? You are definitely not doing something cool lol.
Tru.

I was only singing a song from All Dogs go to Heaven.

You caught me ):

Also the more I see horse guy post the more I'm convinced he's an angry old man that yells at clouds type of person xD

yeah, it is like if it bothers you so much then fucking say or do something about it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back