A very Merry Christmas to all you grapplers from jjmuaythaiguy

Merry Christmas, gentlemen!

Happy holidays to the denizens of the best forum on Sherdog!

jjmuaythaiguy said:
This week I am training with Rhalan Gracie, Phil Cardella, Relson Gracie, Ron Shiraki and others at the main academy straight through the holidays. My grappling Christmas wish is just for my toe and shoulder to heal and for peace on earth.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Bobby = jjmuaythaiguy

Merry Christmas everyone. If you see Ronn after I post this, tell him Matt and Kelly say Merry Christmas from Afghanistan. We've got less than a month left before being back in the states. I'm going to try and make it down to the main academy before I go on leave. Hope your toe and shoulder heal.
My Christmas wishes are that everyone has a happy holiday and that I don't turn into an icicle over here.

stewy37 said:
Merry Christmas everyone. If you see Ronn after I post this, tell him Matt and Kelly say Merry Christmas from Afghanistan. We've got less than a month left before being back in the states. I'm going to try and make it down to the main academy before I go on leave. Hope your toe and shoulder heal.
My Christmas wishes are that everyone has a happy holiday and that I don't turn into an icicle over here.

Merry Christmas to you, your family, the local braddahs and sistas serving in the military. We love and miss you guys in Hawaii. One of Relson's blue belts is in Afganistan trying to organize a grappling training or even a tournament at a air force base. If you can see where he is (somehow) check for Staff Sergent Derek Tang. He is on the security force for the hangers there.

Relson's main academy is the only one that is open. Maybe Aiea too? Ronn closed the Kaneohe one but all associations and affiliates can come to the main. We had Kaneohe and Kahalu'u team (Steve Van Ness's guys) over last night and it was a blast!

I will pass on the message to Ronn, thanks for the well wishes.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the grappling forum!

I for one am happy to have joined Sherdog this year and to have found this forum. As a result, my grappling ability has increased quite a bit...at least as much as my productivity at work has decreased!

May Santa bring us all healthy bodies and smarter minds for the mat next year!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays guys!

May everyone have a healthy and insightful new year on the mat. I hope everyone sticks with it, and stays injury free.

Grappling wish: I'd like my shoulder to friggen heal up already, and for the pain in my knee to go away. Thanks Santa.

DMcKayBJJ said:
Merry Christmas to everyone on the grappling forum!
May Santa bring us all healthy bodies and smarter minds for the mat next year!

Here, here.

Great Christmas wish.

To you as well.

triso said:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays guys!

May everyone have a healthy and insightful new year on the mat. I hope everyone sticks with it, and stays injury free.

Grappling wish: I'd like my shoulder to friggen heal up already, and for the pain in my knee to go away. Thanks Santa.
:icon_cry2 thank you...

same to everyone here. i especially liked the injury free part. (my elbow still hurts)

Nice thread!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all from The Netherlands. Or as we say:
'Fijne kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuw jaar!'

May 2006 be a year of good grappling and MMA training!!

Happy Christmas Grapplers!

Keep training and PM me if any of you come to Nagoya!

Waxwingslain said:
Happy Christmas Grapplers!

Keep training and PM me if any of you come to Nagoya!

Most certainly will. That is one of the places I want to go. Merry Christmas.

Merry Chirstmas everyone!

Might we all be blessed with a new year full of more gym time aswell as healthy physical and mental condition

Vesel Bozic! Froeliche Weinachten! Feliz Navidad!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you all from Scotland, hope everyone has a great time. Only 6 days till the new years eve shows!

jjmuaythaiguy said:
Merry Christmas to you, your family, the local braddahs and sistas serving in the military. We love and miss you guys in Hawaii. One of Relson's blue belts is in Afganistan trying to organize a grappling training or even a tournament at a air force base. If you can see where he is (somehow) check for Staff Sergent Derek Tang. He is on the security force for the hangers there.

Relson's main academy is the only one that is open. Maybe Aiea too? Ronn closed the Kaneohe one but all associations and affiliates can come to the main. We had Kaneohe and Kahalu'u team (Steve Van Ness's guys) over last night and it was a blast!

I will pass on the message to Ronn, thanks for the well wishes.

Wow! I was unaware Ronn closed the academy. Guess I will be driving across island more than I had planned. No dice on finding Derek. I'm at a pretty small base with only a handful of air force personnel. Only a few more weeks here. take it easy.

stewy37 said:
Wow! I was unaware Ronn closed the academy. Guess I will be driving across island more than I had planned. No dice on finding Derek. I'm at a pretty small base with only a handful of air force personnel. Only a few more weeks here. take it easy.

He just closed it for the break between Dec 14 - Jan 3? The Kaneohe school will be opened again once the break is over plus I am probably going to be in Kaneohe more training with Mark Kurano for the takedowns. Derek was just in the Honolulu Advertiser because his family sent in his picture for being deployed. I will pm you the email address.

Back