A very Merry Christmas to all you grapplers from jjmuaythaiguy

jjmuaythaiguy

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish all the sherdoggers a Merry Christmas, especially here. I am very happy that I joined sherdog because the information learned here is very valuable. So far I learned three techniques that I used in competition. I got great deals on dvd instructionals and mma events from sherdog itself, greenwhale and others. I met a whole bunch of people online and in person. I tend to hang out here more than anywhere else and just feel like we are have great discussions here and tend not to attack one another.

This week I am training with Rhalan Gracie, Phil Cardella, Relson Gracie, Ron Shiraki and others at the main academy straight through the holidays. We are allowing visitors from Las Vegas Combat Club, Brazillian Jiu Jitsu Boulder Colorado?, and a Renzo affilitate school from ??? who are here for a month, to train even though its supposed to be closed door training sessions because these guys party and pick up girls at night and grapple all day.

I just met them last night and we are already friends. Now if they can stop partying so much. Hahaha.

My grappling Christmas wish is just for my toe and shoulder to heal and for peace on earth.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Bobby = jjmuaythaiguy

Merry Christmas bro. Time to take a couple of weeks off from training and get fat, lol.

Time to freeze my ass off in Northern Cal. Have a Merry X-mas.

Lobo said:
Merry Christmas bro. Time to take a couple of weeks off from training and get fat, lol.

Merry Christmas.

Party at Relson's house this Saturday night. All night.

jjmuaythaiguy said:
Merry Christmas.

Party at Relson's house this Saturday night. All night.
Hey forgot to tell you Ze says hi and wants your phone # or email. He was like "oh the big guy who won the whitebelt divison" So yeah dude, he rembers you

infamous mattyd said:
Hey forgot to tell you Ze says hi and wants your phone # or email. He was like "oh the big guy who won the whitebelt divison" So yeah dude, he rembers you

Oh hell yeah he can have it: [email protected]

I'd like to do that exchange and just train in New York. One day bro. One day.

I got NAGA in two months, Maui Invitational the month after that and I think Relson wants me in Columbus. Plus my girl is flying us for that Euro vacation where I will be taking privates with Roger and his dad in June 2006. Worlds after that.

Merry Christmas to you too and all the Renzo Gracie family (real and students).

Bobby

2om30 said:
Oi irmao, feliz natal!!!

To you as well, Relson house Christmas Eve party ...... Brazilian BBQ ....... Girls ......... drinks .......... you never know ..........

killakoy said:
Time to freeze my ass off in Northern Cal. Have a Merry X-mas.

Merry Christmas to you too.

I would like to visit a ski lodge and just party. The freezing part I can do without. I'm Hawaiian and we are tropical people. 65 degrees - 70 is just right.

Indeed. Merry Christmas everyone.

No more schedualled BJJ classes this year. Oh well, time to make use of my newly aquired key and do some extra training...

Merry Christmas to all of you Sherdoggers, especially the grapplers (and the guys in the G&E forum).

I'm a little said...the gym is closed all christmas week...meaning it's closed on the 29th (my birthday!). I helped them tear down a wall today as they are planning on remodeling to make the gym 40ft by 47 ft of mat space which will be awesome.

Again, Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all sherdoggers, its been a good yaer and i got to meet several of you through my travels, looking forward to meeting more of you all in the future.
great thread jjmtg

Merry Christmas everyone.

I'm off training until 5th Jan at the earliest. Hoping my knee will heal up, and waiting for the tattoo scabs to heal!

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to everyone on here as well. This forum (the grappling forum) is the only forum on here worth a damn. Let's try to keep it that way in 2006...

guardpasser said:
Merry Christmas to all sherdoggers, its been a good yaer and i got to meet several of you through my travels, looking forward to meeting more of you all in the future.
great thread jjmtg

Merry Christmas Charles.

I got your pm and shot you back one.

Rest up everyone, eat, be with family and friends. We will be back on the mats in no time.

Back