A very dissapointing fight

MajJamil

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I found this guy knocking dudes out like he's in a film on yt one day and it led me to the world of mma and the greatest sport ever. The fight today was the most frustrating and upsetting fights I've seen as a fan. To see the guy who bought you to the sport put on a downright lazy performance when he could have clearly finished the fight is incredibly annoying to see. This is just a rant and will probably get lost in the sea of Anderson threads but I'll always remember tonight as confirmation that Anderson Silva will never be the same destroyer of men he once was.

yeah, moose was more aggressive towards the fans

It's just depressing to see man, it's like he isn't taking it seriously enough and his head isn't in the game

40 and drug tested man.....what do you honestly expect ? Name another 40 year-old athlete setting the world on fire. They are super rare exceptions , May as well be unicorns.

How old are you that you cant figure this out on your own? I've never liked Silva....always found him arrogant, but give the dude a break , he's old.

40 and drug tested man.....what do you honestly expect ? Name another 40 year-old athlete setting the world on fire. They are super rare exceptions , May as well be unicorns.

How old are you that you cant figure this out on your own? I've never liked Silva....always found him arrogant, but give the dude a break , he's old.
If he had came out looking to get the ko and finish it at the earliest opportunity he would have preformed at least near enough to the capacity he was on before the weidman fight- just look at the way he was moving and striking in the 5th. Though I don't doubt that age and drug testing played some role

If he had came out looking to get the ko and finish it at the earliest opportunity he would have preformed at least near enough to the capacity he was on before the weidman fight- just look at the way he was moving and striking in the 5th. Though I don't doubt that age and drug testing played some role

"At least near enough" to what? It's all age and drug testing......what else would it be? He's a 40 year old man without ( maybe) extraneous hormones coursing through his veins. What did you expect to happen? That he keeps on keeping on perpetually until he gets bored ?

What's your age man....if you don't mind answering.

It seems like every fight is disappointing - its more fun looking forward to a fight than actually watching it lol

Back