A Tribute to a Great fighting this weekend:

But he has cardio and grappling savvy for days. Michel gassed hard by the end of the first in his last fight and got dominated by a chubby jobber on the mat. Diego's shot, but he's a game shot and he has the right skillset to get it done here. I think...

you could be correct..his last fight was terrible i forgot. haha i keep thinking he will pull off a ko which he could of course..

Pass, not interested in this guy and his lack of interest in being a true professional in the cage. Can say it's his "style" all he wants. But it's very obviously not going to be beneficial to him as he tries to rank up and he seems way more interested in just getting general attention than he is attention for being skilled at what he does for a living.

A Tribute to a Great fighting this weekend:

???

This sentence doesn't make sense.

So u can do a flip and land on someone's torso...even landing knees first...but u cant kick a guy in the head on the ground or knee a downed opponent...I expect landing woudnt be considered a strike. Flash flips do not win fights, so guess he flips himself off the show.

Diego Sánchez is a Demonic Super Saiyan version of Tristan Connely.
IMG_1726.jpg

Good luck Michel.

Yes, yes it does.

-A tribute to A "grade" fighting this weekend makes sense.
- A tribute to great fighting this weekend, also makes sense.

A tribute to A great fighting this weekend does not make sense. What are you trying to say?

Whats up with "A great fighting this weekend"?

-A tribute to A "grade" fighting this weekend makes sense.
- A tribute to great fighting this weekend, also makes sense.

A tribute to A great fighting this weekend does not make sense. What are you trying to say?

Whats up with "A great fighting this weekend"?

He’s a Great. Like GOAT but lower.

I think it's funny when I see the gif of him on Facebook that says "when you don't know the controls so you just press all the buttons". Most people don't even know he lost that fight. He might not be the best fighter ever but he's doing something right because people are taking notice.

He is truly great at doing random cartwheels and flips in the Octagon.

MMA fighting on the other hand... It's not really his forte.

any break dancer can do what hes doing.
hes great at the how, not so much the what and when.

I’m kinda curious if Dana gave him Diego to get his name out there.

Diego is a pretty high status fighter for a guy coming off a L.

Back