A Tribute to a Great fighting this weekend:

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Forget all your lost bets, anger at the refs, anger at the judges, and anger at the announcers: this week, one man is here to entertain.

His name is Michel Periera.

He is truly great at doing random cartwheels and flips in the Octagon.

MMA fighting on the other hand... It's not really his forte.

Two of the most bat shit guys to ever exist in the ufc going around it. I’m about it

My main event ...even though I like the Corey Jan rematch too

He is a terrible fighter.

33 fights/16 finishes. <{JustBleed}> only 3 out of every 10 have gone to the judges
giphy.gif

Forget all your lost bets, anger at the refs, anger at the judges, and anger at the announcers: this week, one man is here to entertain.

His name is Michel Periera.

Fam fam is right. Fireworks is must see

33 fights/16 finishes. <{JustBleed}> only 3 out of every 10 have gone to the judges
giphy.gif
Oh, I will definitely watch him fight, and I will enjoy it.

I just have zero confidence in his ability to actually win a fight. I don't think he's even going to beat the ghost of Diego Sanchez.

Oh, I will definitely watch him fight, and I will enjoy it.

I just have zero confidence in his ability to actually win a fight. I don't think he's even going to beat the ghost of Diego Sanchez.
Showman syndrome. He'd rather stand out than win convincingly (from what I've seen thusfar)

Hope he comes out violent instead of silly

I was at that fight live and the crowd was insane when Connoly started taking over and took the decision.

He will win his fight against Diego. Diego is done.

He will win his fight against Diego. Diego is done.

But he has cardio and grappling savvy for days. Michel gassed hard by the end of the first in his last fight and got dominated by a chubby jobber on the mat. Diego's shot, but he's a game shot and he has the right skillset to get it done here. I think...

Back