Media A Tribute Thread to Yoel Romero!!! What is Your favorite Yoel Moment?

source.gif

Picking ankles like they're daisies

Love em both. I'm slightly leaning toward Yoel here.

DANA GIVE ME THE FUCKING BOI

I was gonna post the "Im Coming For You Michael Bisping" video , but I accidentally deleted the bookmarks :( .

My favorite was 3 title shots in a row yet still no belt!

@GoshiShun17 after no for gay jesus destroys your boy, you will feel the wrath off his pulsating soldier of god bless your av!!

solid thread. i love the effort! 10/10 will read again.

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WelcomeMinorIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

FatalVigilantChinchilla-size_restricted.gif

threads been blessed by the romero <RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

so how do you see romero finishing izzy?? i think it will be any one of the above! ;););)
Yoel is gonna get RAN THE FUCK OVER!! By the HYPE TRAIN that is Israel Adesanya. And yes he's still all HYPE!!

Romero is built like John Henry so he may put up a good fight but in the end he won't survive against the technological advancements that Israel will bring to the table.

If you aren't familiar with the folklore of John Henry then that might go over your head.

When he wanted to kiss rockhold but rockhold couldn't watch him in the eyes.

Yoel is gonna get RAN THE FUCK OVER!! By the HYPE TRAIN that is Israel Adesanya. And yes he's still all HYPE!!

Romero is built like John Henry so he may put up a good fight but in the end he won't survive against the technological advancements that Israel will bring to the table.

If you aren't familiar with the folklore of John Henry then that might go over your head.

Israel TKO's him in the 4th.

hype is for something that isnt real like izzy, romero is all real! yoel hits like a fucking mack truck, will send izzy into the shadow realms!

your boy john henry got nothing on yoel! i see some similarities, but even a statue of john looks softer than the real deal!

downloadfile-5.jpg

main-qimg-3112ff34f4b14c6ab747df473f7d9740

Him kneeing weidman then going after bisping and saying i love you see you soon boi

hype is for something that isnt real like izzy, romero is all real! yoel hits like a fucking mack truck, will send izzy into the shadow realms!

your boy john henry got nothing on yoel! i see some similarities, but even a statue of john looks softer than the real deal!

downloadfile-5.jpg

main-qimg-3112ff34f4b14c6ab747df473f7d9740
This was my introduction to John Henry when I was a kid. My Great Aunt had this on VHS with a bunch of other cartoons. I can't find the whole episode.

"My name is John Henry. I got muscles of steel and I was born 3 weeks ago" lol I didn't catch that part as a kid.

That's an ugly statue by the way lol.

Too often here on sherdog do we spend time criticizing and tearing down the best athletes our sport has to offer. I've critiqued him in the past and even labeled him amongst the most overrated amongst sherdoggers. But the fact of the matter is that this man may very well go down as one of the TOP 5 Middleweights of all time without ever having won a world title, and one of the most intimidating athletes to grace the sport.

On March 7th he WILL be sacrificed to the JUST BLEED GODS and the ILLUMINATI to further enhance the legend of the Last Stylebender. Already people are trying to twist the narrative that Yoel is getting old or worn. Please STOP!!! And yes, while he is literally older,he got into the game older and he has shown no signs of slowing down whatsoever, pushing young lions and bulls like Robert Whittaker and Paulo Costa to the BRINK!!! He even had a guy like Costa calling him "UNNATURAL"!!! Talk about IRONY!!!

Anyway let's reminisce with some classic moments and highlights before Adesanya lays him to rest!!!

@dildos get ready for another new AV JACK!!!

Because on March 7th Yoel is getting SMACKED!!

Did you really think this thread was just about Romero??? View attachment 732669 Y'all know what it is WAAARR Stylebender And STILLLL!!! See you soon bois!!!

arguably kissing rockhold after destroying him is one of the UFC GOAT moments

This was my introduction to John Henry when I was a kid. My Great Aunt had this on VHS with a bunch of other cartoons. I can't find the whole episode.

"My name is John Henry. I got muscles of steel and I was born 3 weeks ago" lol I didn't catch that part as a kid.

That's an ugly statue by the way lol.

lmao i never seen any of this before, ill have a look after work it looks somewhat fun.

When he "served" Izzy. 100% awesome! Izzy was shook as hell.

I was gonna post the "Im Coming For You Michael Bisping" video , but I accidentally deleted the bookmarks :( .
I got it . I had to dig up the old thread I posted it on . The FB link I posted was dead . Thanks to @Verace for saving it .

Last edited:
Back