Media A Tony Ferguson msg. to McGregor

emoji emoji emoji emoji _____ ?! CHAMP SHIT ONLY!

Me, after trying to read that tweet:

7ee8d45c6ec5da270c817a17a5387ae5.jpeg

Last edited:
It's really a shame we haven't seen this fight already. The last thing Tony needs right now is another vicious beating, which would probably happen if he faced Conor now. He against Chandler could be a fun one, though.

He is salty Conor is willing to fight RDA, but Conor also gave Tony a lot of props by saying Tony was the most underrated fighter right now, so I don't think Conor is unwilling to fight Tony. But I guess Tony figures this is the way to get that fight, but I don't think Conor is as much into the whole trash talk as he once was. Still hope this fight happens.

he might be looking past chandler, whom after watching his fights for the first time, Isnt A GOOD IDEA--i hope tony has evolved---should be a classic if so

he admitted conor is the champ at the end of the tweet!
{<Mcgoat}

Conor will retire Tony once and for All
Conor will never fight Tony. I’ve been saying this since 2017 when Conor refused to unify belts or even say his name. And if he does, it’s going to a be 38 or 39 year old shell of himself where he is less of a threat. He’s already out of his prime as it is. Conor would much rather fight Diego Sanchez and Frankie Edgar if he had the choice, let’s just say that.

Conor will never fight Tony, let alone in a main event, he could KO him but if he doesn't then it would go the same way Diaz 1 went but much more brutal.

As long as they're standing, Conor will win easily. Tony is almost 37 and has definitely slowed down.

Back