a thread has no name (and no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were like 3 fans in Kings jerseys behind the bench in Game 7 against OKC.

The Bastard of Bolton is representing the rest of the world Vs England in the charity Socceraid game on ITV right now.

The North Remembers!

The search for Robert's bastards was to strengthen the black hair theory and Mel wanted those with King's blood for her witchcraft. I don't think the bastards had any claim to the throne unless they are legitimized by Robert before his death.

Joffrey had Robert's bastards murdered because he feared that they could pose a threat as having a better claim to the throne.

I challenge you all to a trial by combat. Pick your champion. And you cant pick Jesus.

How is the Iron Bank going to get their money back from Stannis? Auction off Dragonstone or something?

I challenge you all to a trial by combat. Pick your champion. And you cant pick Jesus.

watchmen__dr__manhattan_by_mexicanpryde2000.jpg

I wonder who'd win this one.

If you go by the law of the land, then what both Renly and Stannis did would be considered low. If you go by 'playing the game', then they both played the game, only Stannis played it better.
Yup.

I was not a Renly fan (dam pillow biter) but I don't agree with people who suggest the way he was going about trying to achieve power was wrong while saying the way Stannis was, was right.

Joffrey had Robert's bastards murdered because he feared that they could pose a threat as having a better claim to the throne.
I don't think that was Joffrey's call that kid was fucking Moron. I would assume Cersei had more to do with that

How is the Iron Bank going to get their money back from Stannis? Auction off Dragonstone or something?

Yeah they dont get their money back because everyone but Davos is dead, maybe he still has some gold stashed but i dont think so, the Iron Bank always wins in the long run because all houses need cash for war and they are most likely giving loans to everyone with the threat as the Lannisters said that if you dont pay, they finance your rival and you die

I feel like, every Season, the White Walkers have inched closer to victory. Every man that's buried in the ground instead of burned (and that's a lot, since the civil war started) will be popping up and killing people the moment that the nights king arrives. It's lucky most of Stannis's massive army was burned alive by Tyrion.

Bastard Of Bolton coming on to represent the Rest of The World Vs England. The North Remembers.

I don't think that was Joffrey's call that kid was fucking Moron. I would assume Cersei had more to do with that

This was after he learned of Robert's bastards and that he might be a Lannister. Having kids and even a baby killed is a Joffrey thing and not really a Cersei thing.

This was after he learned of Robert's bastards and that he might be a Lannister. Having kids and even a baby killed is a Joffrey thing and not really a Cersei thing.

I thought you were wrong, but after some digging it seems Joff did it on the show and Cersei did it in the books. Cersei is a lot more likable on the show, not to say she isn't still a heinous twat.

I thought you were wrong, but after some digging it seems Joff did it on the show and Cersei did it in the books. Cersei is a lot more likable on the show, not to say she isn't still a heinous twat.

She ain't likable

What's likable about her? Those weren't even her boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back