A Thank You to Ronda...

Electrifyin1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Thank You Ronda for staying with Coach Edmund at Glendale Boxing

Thank You for not improving in any way in a full year

Thank You for having no gameplan whatsoever

Thank You for collecting $3m for being the most DNB in 48 seconds a DNB can possiby be...literally did nothing

Thank You for irony

Thank You for two of the most memorable moments in MMA

Thank You White Knights for making this all the more entertaining (I'll miss you guys)

Thank You Sherdog...and a Happy New Year!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Now seriously before anyone gets on my case for being so sad to dislike someone I've never met, why are you so quick to defend someone you've never met and know only through the media...do you seriously like what you see?! Go outside boys and date a few girls, meet some pleasant people and some mentally unstable people, weigh the difference in your own mind and then go back and watch Ronda's career again, interviews etc now that you can tell the difference.

No one has hated Ronda more than me. I hope this is the end. I tip my hat to Ronda as a competitor. I think the fight was stopped at the right time, I dislike her but did not want to see her get injured or have long-term damage. Ronda was gifted a title and an opportunity, credit that she ran with it but when the division devolped the ride was over. Go have some Travis babies...

On a side note does anyone know if Ellen has booked Ronda yet?

maxresdefault.jpg

7f9990ee40d4db3511e9e6bbb7719174.gif

Ts is a GOD. Would read again 10/10

TS is a scumbag.

White knight to the rescue!

When I think about why I hate her, I think about what a bitch she was on the TUF show. I think about her giving the finger to Misha. I think about her "don't cry" statement. I think about ALL of her un sportsman like behavior.

It was a great way to end the year, and end the career!

Awesome thread lol, don't let the door hit you on the way out Rousey.

Its a weird obsession with someone else. Like one of those crazy fans that loves someone so much they can't wait to meet them and hurt them.

"Thank You White Knights for making this all the more entertaining (I'll miss you guys)"

- this was funny tho have to give you that.

Back