A super fight I'd love to see..

vigneshm1995

The Notorious V.I.G
@purple
Reaction score
Luke Rockhold vs Robbie Lawler at 185 lbs
Who would win and how?

I have trouble with anyone beating Rockhold at MW...hate to say it but I'm expecting him to hold the title for a long time. I think he'd sub Robbie after opening up his opportunity with some GnP.

I think rockhold has this fairly easily. His length, kicks, and grappling would eventually lead to a finish. I'd say round two sub.

I think Robbie's too small for Luke.

I'd like to see Rockhold vs JBJ tbh

Rockhold is just a bigger guy as well. He's a 6'3 Middleweight. That's 1 inch smaller than Jones. Rockhold would probably win on just sheer size.

What jacare did to robbie but worse, is what would happen.

Rockhold would smash him

I think Luke has a 3 or 4 inch reach advantage

People underestimate Robbie's take-down defense

I believe Robbie has a legitimate chance of winning if he closes the distance

Rockhold beats Robbie pretty easy imo. Rockhold is just to good right now especially on the ground.

Luke Rockhold vs Robbie Lawler at 185 lbs
Who would win and how?

lol, Luke is the best MW out there, and he's considered a big MW who could fight in LHW. On the other hand, Lawler is barely top 5 in his own division, he arguably lost to Hendricks and Condit, he'd have trouble with Rory, Woodley, Wonderboy etc.
Rockhold would annihilate him.

Too much for Lawler, Luke is a great fighter and a big MW, that is why weight classes exist.

I have trouble with anyone beating Rockhold at MW...hate to say it but I'm expecting him to hold the title for a long time. I think he'd sub Robbie after opening up his opportunity with some GnP.
doc166113545_183737195

And this is relevant how? Vitor fought at LHW most of his career making him an equally huge MW plus he was on enough TRT to make a horse giddy...

Perhaps we should post gif's of all the times Robbie was beaten...His KO from Diaz, his 5 submission losses, etc.

Maybe you should dredge up Serra KO'ing GSP because that is highly relevant too!

Back