A Strike/Strikes That Could Kill A Man

Not necessarily a strike but the Kevin Randleman suplex on Fedor

meh lol
2027-close-enough.jpg

if they would remove soccer kicks, it would be the perfect mma ruleset imo, they still allow knees to the head, but because there are no stomps and soccer kicks, it doesnt seem to be an over violent sport where the combatants try to kill each other to the people who arent familiar with the sport.

Mods.. please give dubs to this guy for not putting a warning up about graphic violence.

Come on man, you know better than to post something so violent and vicious without spoiler tags. My kids could have seen that.

LMAO! So funny! Seriously! Not lame and played out at all!!

I think of all MMA strikes, spinning wheel kicks probably generate the largest amount of force. Not many have landed to the head, but that strike would be my biggest worry.

A slam on that canvas which seems to have zero give to it is another concern.

Just about anything involving the fists of Igor Vovchanchyn.

210ah6d.jpg

The human cranium has been known to absorb shots from baseball bats, rifle butts, and a plethora of other hard and heavy objects so the chances of a single strike from a fist, elbow, knee, or shin killing someone are just about nil. Moronic, sensationalist thread.

Nothing beats poor Terry Etim fallin' down just frozen. Completely frozen.

The kick was spectacular, but the frozen stance of Etim kinda worried me.

Jon Jones spinning elbow on Stephen Bonnar.

jon1.gif

hitting someone's back of the head and send him face planting the ground looks fatal.

lucky it didn't hit exactly right. If the point hits between the base and the skull from the right angle it can snap your neck and kill you. I believe the speed on that elbow could do it.

if2ItvnwSG5VF.gif

If that was live, i would have thought (for at least 10 seconds) that he was dead.

Yeah, you know he is at least losing his keys more often. I know some of these guys develop mental and emotional problems later.

Back