A Strike/Strikes That Could Kill A Man

Mods.. please give dubs to this guy for not putting a warning up about graphic violence.

Come on man, you know better than to post something so violent and vicious without spoiler tags. My kids could have seen that.

ahahah u cheeky **** u

Mods.. please give dubs to this guy for not putting a warning up about graphic violence.

Come on man, you know better than to post something so violent and vicious without spoiler tags. My kids could have seen that.

Hey, if he's asking for potentially lethal strikes am I not obligated to show the most brutal blow in existence :icon_lol:

28iumw4.jpg
I came here expecting to see this very instance of pure unadulterated violence and I still wasn't ready for it!

I think it's impossible to knee someone directly into the eye socket, so don't worry about that... But I also think that well-placed knee by someone like say, Overeem could definitely kill someone.

He almost did, the knee to Fujita

alistair-ubereem-o.gif

I think it's impossible to knee someone directly into the eye socket, so don't worry about that... But I also think that well-placed knee by someone like say, Overeem could definitely kill someone.

Reem put Fujita in a coma.

292trf8.jpg

GarzaPaixao1.gif

I don't think Paixao has woken up yet. I remember he had to be taken out on a stretcher.

Any particular strike or strikes that you thought could've killed someone if it had been placed in a different area?

yfv9g.gif

Seriously, though, this is the strike that I think can seriously kill a man:

Alistair_Overeem_vs_vs_Ewerton_Teixeira_medium.gif

strikes to the temple are by far the most dangerous. It can even be from a strike that doesn't seem that hard, a fighter can actually win a fight after experiencing an injury that can kill you. It has happened in boxing matches.

K1 further neutered the clinch game rules after reem started pulling down heads into those monstrous knees. The Teixera knee looked like a snuff film live on HDnet.

If we're being honest here, a lot of strikes could be extremely deadly. Especially to normal people who's bodies are not conditioned to absorb punishment like that.
Imagine an Ubereem knee or an Aldo leg kick or a JDS overhand right landing on some fat neckbeard who's never fought a day in his life.
I think a knee from Overeem could potentially cause internal bleeding if you're an average fellow.

Jon Jones spinning elbow on Stephen Bonnar.

jon1.gif

hitting someone's back of the head and send him face planting the ground looks fatal.

No shit. Damn but the one thing Bonnar could do was take a shot.

Back