Media A Spiky Haired GSP Teaches The Proper Way To Peel A Banana

Is anyone really having trouble doing it the other way?

He didnt say why thats the right way

The seeds are on that side, if you start on the normal side you can throw away the shitty end with seeds

Dang he almost swallowed the WHOLE banana in one bite, all of it

He’s like a decade late on that video.

More importantly, don’t guys with money who are in the public eye have people with good tastes around to tell them when they’re wearing an awful shirt or have an awful haircut? He looks like an extra from a terrible science fiction movie.

Nuggets of wisdom from the natty never-got-caught GOAT. I usually do the bottom banana thing after trying from the top. Gotta deal with that hard piece that I twist off and discard. But, yeah, this is a good way to peel an under-ripe banana.

Nuggets of wisdom from the natty never-got-caught GOAT. I usually do the bottom banana thing after trying from the top. Gotta deal with that hard piece that I twist off and discard. But, yeah, this is a good way to peel an under-ripe banana.
<{walkerwhut}>

He didnt say why thats the right way

The seeds are on that side, if you start on the normal side you can throw away the shitty end with seeds
Cultivated bananas have almost no seeds and certainly none you are going to feel

Is it me or is that banana cut?

If true, this may ruin his legacy.

Back