A song you like by an artist you don't really like

(Okay I like Dream On by them too but everything else they do sucks)

I like exactly one other U2 song too but the whiny ass Bono doesn't sing it.

Not much of a rap guy, but I enjoy this one.

I'm just glad we can all agree Aerosmith sucks.

I remember it was tied in with T2, maybe a music video or something, but no I don't like it. The hook is good, but the rest of bleh. LIke I said, hate most all this stuff, except for WTTJ.

Rocket Queen is the greatest song ever.

None of that is dubstep. It's moombahton (Reptile at 110bpm) and trap.

Since when isn't Skrillex considered Dubstep? I never said the others were.

Not a U2 fan but I really like Where the Streets have no name. I don't even know what I like about it. The bassline is pretty generic as is the constant guitar shredding. I guess it's just the sum of it's parts as a whole brings it up another level to not complete suckatude.

Riddim like Raggae and Dancehall I can't stand. For some reason I really like Burro Bantons Badder dan dem though. Guess it kind of just stuck with me after GTA IV.

Live version filmed at The Roxy in NY is even better than the album track.

Not many songs you can say that about.

Love that recording. They're just lighting cigs mid solo.

Wait, I'm thinking of The Ritz. Are you also?

Supergrass. Dated a super fan back in early 2000's.. She literally played nothing but Supergrass. Hated them for the most part, besides moving and Alright

Honorable mention goes to ParkLife by blur. Never got into them. By Parklife is awesome

never been a fan of CKY, but you can't deny 96 quite bitter beings

Last edited:
For years my record, yes record, playlist was almost exclusively Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin and Hendrix albums between 1967 - 1974. A couple of years ago I made a point to build a youtube list of songs that I could like that were totally different.

I don't like country, I hate Garth Brooks, I can't make myself put it into my alternate youtube playlist but Friends in Low Places was ok until I discovered that it was Garth Brooks.

Back