A song you like by an artist you don't really like

Linkin Park - Crawling

It is the on song by Chester and company that for some odd reason I actually enjoy, I think its mainly because of the chorus. Outside of that I do not like the band and the time I saw them open for Metallica back in 2003 they sucked

Linkin Park - Crawling

It is the on song by Chester and company that for some odd reason I actually enjoy, I think its mainly because of the chorus. Outside of that I do not like the band and the time I saw them open for Metallica back in 2003 they sucked

Ooo linkin park is bad. Rap-rock crap. But there is one song that i can tolerate of theirs. Cant remember which, oh well ill sleep fine not remembering.

Ooo linkin park is bad. Rap-rock crap. But there is one song that i can tolerate of theirs. Cant remember which, oh well ill sleep fine not remembering.
Well there is only one rap rock/metal band that I love and that's Rage Against The Machine. Their debut is amazing

Stay - Florida Georgia Line

I absolutely hate country music, but this song has so much meaning, and I find it catchy.

Stay - Florida Georgia Line

I absolutely hate country music, but this song has so much meaning, and I find it catchy.
Do you like outlaw country? Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Jr, Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson and Willie Nelson

Katy Perry - The One Who Got Away.

She usually has a horrific voice, but she actually sounds quite nice in this one.

Dislike Drake but I like this one..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvA3q0ZU-NQ

In my opinion, this version is soooo much better.

Do you like outlaw country? Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Jr, Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson and Willie Nelson

Not particularly. As a musician, I have a lot of respect for the legends though. I do like some of Johnny Cash's stuff. I have no reason to dislike the stuff you mentioned though; it's just not my forte.

Btw, can someone teach this noob how to link a yt video?

[YT][/YT]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvA3q0ZU-NQ

In my opinion, this version is soooo much better.

Not particularly. As a musician, I have a lot of respect for the legends though. I do like some of Johnny Cash's stuff. I have no reason to dislike the stuff you mentioned though; it's just not my forte.

Btw, can someone teach this noob how to link a yt video?

After the v= in the youtube link you put the string of text into the brackets and it will then post the video instead of the link
[YT ]RvA3q0ZU-NQ[ /YT]

Pretty much every one hit wonder out there...

I like that one hit. Don't like their other stuff though..

Normally can't stand Jay z and think he's awful but I really like Feelin It from one of his early albums

This 100%.

Basically any popular songs from high school/collage more so for the memories/parties/girls than the actual songs but I'd say these ones definitely fit the thread. And honestly I couldn't name another Asher Rother or Iyaz song if my life depended on it.

Train Kept a Rollin' - Aerosmith

2 in the few posts that have been made in this thread have mentioned Aerosmith.
Kind of funny. Not the same songs, though.

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns & Roses for me. I hate almost all 80s hair metal rock. But that song, I just like it. Intro gets me pumped.

Back