A small Mike Goldberg tribute

TheSweedee

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

You think new management straight up just told him he needs to go?

One of the first things id do is get rid of that clown.

he is somehow funny but he is done. he has done it for too long and not looking that good anymore. it's perfect time to replace him

They'll probably just drop him from the PPV and move him to the smaller cards.

Ding ding ding TS....you win a prize for making the 100th Goldie thread.

Goldberg + Rogan is the only way to go.

They say stupid shit yes, but I'm so used to them that their absence would really ruin the experience for me.

Cards without their commentating are less fun for me.

Goldberg + Rogan is the only way to go.

They say stupid shit yes, but I'm so used to them that their absence would really ruin the experience for me.

Cards without their commentating are less fun for me.

Absolutely my feelings. They do say stupid shit sometimes but I'm sure I couldn't do that good of a job filling empty air time with witty banter.

i never realized how hard he had it. seems to get a bad wrap

RIP

HE was an idiot but he was our idiot

Goldie is that annoying friend that you'll never truly appreciate until he's replaced with some asshole.

Will be interesting to see who they replace him with.

As others have said he (for better or for worse) has been one of the main voices in this generation of MMA, unfortunately i dont think history will remember his time fondly...

As long as Joe stays I'm good. I hope they realize how valuable he is and even pay more to keep him

I wish he'd give commentating NFL games another shot
I laugh at Goldie same as everyone, but I felt bad for him after that backlash from when he called the NFL game. I didn't see the game so I don't know how bad he did, but honestly I can't imagine commentary so awful that it deserves that kind of hatred. Was he literally reading pages from Mein Kampf or praising Pol Pot or something?

This thread is about Goldie. The last post I read was about Werdum. Everything else is virtually identical.

Back