A small altercation between Conors and Nates teams would be nice

In order to absolutely max out the hype for this fight i am hoping for the following.

A nice altercation tomorrow in a lobby somewhere between the two camps that goes viral.

This will fuel talks about how insane the face off will be.

Then they could top it off by creating absolute mayhem at the weigh ins.

This should leave us all hyped up to our eyeballs come Saturday night.
You the epitome of everything that is wrong w/ mma fans today

You the epitome of everything that is wrong w/ mma fans today

Assuming tensions between fighters evolve organically (for whatever reason), and it gets to the point where they cant wait to take each other out, and somewhere along the line that tension breaks before the fight and all hell breaks lose, you derive no hype from this?

Do you guys remember Gus vs Jones? Every time they would face off Gus would get right in Jones face like he wanted to take him out right there and then. That was real. And that lets you know the kind of a fight that you can expect.

Its beyond me how you can be a fight fan and not be hyped when you see these moments occur.

Would love to see richard perez lighting up coach kavanangh with his crisp boxing skills

It would be perceived as fake.

Best thing they can do is just have a really intense staredown.

The young lads that Conor has been sparring with can scrap.

Then we are left with Artem and Ido, well ok, it will be entertaining at least.

And perhaps Dillon can strangle Jake for our amusement.
well, he was training with the olympians, but they won't be there for the fight week, so you get ido artem khavanagh against shields melendez (?) and nate. even the grandpa whoops the whole connie team, I suppose

The only way it can really generate attention is if that happens and Conor's girl somehow gets hit accidentally or something

In order to absolutely max out the hype for this fight i am hoping for the following.

A nice altercation tomorrow in a lobby somewhere between the two camps that goes viral.

This will fuel talks about how insane the face off will be.

Then they could top it off by creating absolute mayhem at the weigh ins.

This should leave us all hyped up to our eyeballs come Saturday night.

HELL YEAH!

Conor vs. Nate
Artem vs. Nate manservant
Kavanagh vs. Perez
Dee vs. Nate's girl catfight

Id rather they schedule fights between the scrap pack and Conors team. Gunni is the only person who has a chance against any of them.

The young lads that Conor has been sparring with can scrap.

Then we are left with Artem and Ido, well ok, it will be entertaining at least.

And perhaps Dillon can strangle Jake for our amusement.
Good luck. Jake was able to neutralize damian Maia.

I guess you got it...GET HYPE!

Well, there we go.

images

Dana is so looking forward to the weigh in.

i hope someone gets cut with a blade!

let's reach for the stars, people

Back