A shit ton of good bets on underdogs coming up!

tumblr_nfcnmsJ9Z21rvcjd7o2_400.gif

RecentLeanAmericancrocodile.gif

:

Haha yes! This 100x.

Isnt Aldo the underdog against Conor, too? That's just begging for a bet.

I like the Chambers bet, but that's it, wouldn't take any of the others.

Dustin Poirier is +200 against Joe Duffy

I also like Bader over Rashad at +130

Don't like Woodley over Hendricks but you'd take Bader over Rashad? He's had a long layoff but Rashad is better everywhere.

Poirier easy money.

How is Henderson the underdog? I love Vitor but his last performance was...

I think Hendo takes it. Old daddy Vitor isn't going to bring much. Juiceless Belfort < Old man Hendo. I think Woodley beats Hendricks, Hendricks has been in some wars, and didn't look awfully stellar in his last performance.

Those are def more up in the air but I think the favorites will get the wins.

You do realize that unless the underdog actually wins, you lose your money...

A losing bet is a losing bet no matter the odds.

I like the Chambers bet, but that's it, wouldn't take any of the others.

Dustin Poirier is +200 against Joe Duffy

I also like Bader over Rashad at +130

Bader is an underdog vs Shad? I am going to hammer that line

Bader is an underdog vs Shad? I am going to hammer that line

There was a time when I would never have picked Ryan over Rashad, but with the time off and injuries, I don't like Rashad's chances any more

only dog I can see out of that list pulling through is Sanchez and that's if he gets a gifted decision

There was a time when I would never have picked Ryan over Rashad, but with the time off and injuries, I don't like Rashad's chances any more

Agreed. If we were talking about 2012 Rashad, after he looked great vs Phil Davis and had just beaten Tito and Rampage pretty easily, I would pick him over Bader.

BUT... Rashad has not fought for 2 years, and looked terrible vs Nog and Hendo in some of his more recent fights, while Bader has been not only active, but has been looking better and better each fight during that time period. I think Bader edges both the striking and the wrestling in this fight.

I like Diego at those odds. Hes one of a few fighters who can lose badly yet still win. I actually like Hendrix at those all odds. I also like betting against page because that is ridiculous that she is that big of a favorite when she is relatively unproven

Those are still some sketchy bets, IMO your best chance would be betting on Woodley, maybe Chambers also I'm not totally sold on PVZ yet

Gustaffson is +250 against Cormier
Woodley is +210 against Hendricks
Chambers is +800 against PVZ
Henderson is + 245 against Belfort
Sanchez is +400 against Ricardo

Via Bovada

The margin of all these betting lines with the exception of Sanchez, should be closer. These underdogs are solid and tight and solid.

I give Woodley the best odds. Outside of a Sanchez decision of course

Woodley and Gustafsson are the only ones whom had a legit chances at winning, hendo just puncher chances but he is going to sleep again, Chambers upset is not imposible, I just don't see how sanchez can beat lamas.

Poirier and Bader are other very good bets

I give Woodley the best odds. Outside of a Sanchez decision of course

Idk. Woodley only does well against fighters he can bully around. Not gonna happen vs Hendricks.

I think Henderson is the best bet out of those. Vitor gassed out throwing a flurry in round 1 vs Weidman. I think Henderson is a fairly safe bet even at even odds.

Chambers is tailor made for PVZ and has no chance whatsoever. I mean what she gonna do? Armbar her? Nah she'll get slammed like Felice did.

Other than that and Diego I kind of agree. TWood/Hendricks is the "who manages to be less active loses" kind of fight. But Hendricks is much more talented.

Aldo +155 against McGreggor
Rockhold +135 against Weidman (not that great but has a chance)
Bader +130 against Rashad

Aldo is the best underdog bet here

Back