A reminder of where Jon Jones was once seen

wow I never knew that he was only training for less than a year during that time.

How could some one learn so fast like that?

Jon Jones is a prodigious talent. A guy like him comes along very, very rarely in MMA. GOAT-level material.

Jon Jones is a prodigious talent. A guy like him comes along very, very rarely in MMA. GOAT-level material.

A comment I can agree with. Not yet GOAT (too soon IMO) but you said it well...he is GOAT level material if he keeps on keeping on like he has been so far.

Coherent or incoherent? The snake makes a telephone call to the color purple.

I have to admit I was one of the morons who thought Shogun would beat Jones. I thought he was to young to know how to use his reach properly and hadn't fought any serious opponents. Worst prediction I've ever made. A lot more people here than will admit it probably did the same thing. After that I never picked against Jones he truly is a legend of the like this sport has never seen.

That idiot had to feel even dumber than he already was while Jones was wrecking Shogun and making him tap to strikes.

Everyone starts somewhere. But i get what you are saying. like the one guy said I thought who is this kid they are feeding to Bonner? Couldn't have been more wrong. Once he got a camp and his conditioning worked out he continued to improve by leaps and bounds.

randy couture said jones wouldnt do anything is this sport..shows you the intelligence of father time

That wasn't his debut... but to this day, I still think Bonnar put up the best fight against Jones, that isn't saying much seeing as how one sided it was, but still... He weathered a vicious storm for the first 2 rounds and started to rally against a winded Jones in the third. That's how memory serves me, but maybe I don't recall right.

To be fair Jones has improved leaps and bounds since then but Bonnar is tough as nails unless your AS

Back