A reminder Ireland if u r watching and hoping for a rematch!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Your hero got nothing! Just remember that and deal with it!

Super original thread, hasn’t been done yet

Why-so-serious-bro.jpg

I really hope mcgregor never gets the rematch because he never gave one to Aldo

Dont get your phone wet on that bathtub

He had bigger and better fights to plan for. Aldo moved downwards cause he couldn’t hang at fw

They fought in 2018. It’s time to find new interests and hobbies TS.

I really hope mcgregor never gets the rematch because he never gave one to Aldo

everyone knows that conor would have ko'd aldo every time they fought...he had the perfect style to beat him....aldo was only good at beating short wrestlers with only decent standup...he'd never fought anyone even close to conor..and it showed.

everyone knows that conor would have ko'd aldo every time they fought...he had the perfect style to beat him....aldo was only good at beating short wrestlers with only decent standup...he'd never fought anyone even close to conor..and it showed.

By that same logic, everyone knows Khabib beats the hell out of mcg every single time. There is absolutely no reason at all for the fight to ever happen again.

Conor ain’t exactly loved round these parts anymore after the old man incident

Khabib didn't get off the bus so it's basically 1-1

Conor 2.0 easily wins the rubber match

Khabib didn't get off the bus so it's basically 1-1

Conor 2.0 easily wins the rubber match

Lol why would Khabib fight a guy for free, when he can get paid millions to embarrass him in front of millions ?

gfYAAMC.png

D65qhH4UcAE4uvF.jpg
2hjkIFd.png

I guess we'll find out soon enough. Khabib has to get through Tony first, and if that happens, he'll fight the Conor/Gaethje winner. I have a feeling it'll be Conor.

Back