*A reminder for those saying Nate - McGregor winner will fight for LW title*

LOL styles make fights. RDA is actually a good matchup for conor for example because conor could hit him and prolly KO him. Terrible for Nate as we saw as RDA chopped him down like a big oak tree from leg kicks.

Realistically Nate or Conor can't beat Alvarez because he'd wrestle fuck them like he did pettis.

For those saying it can't happen:

1) $
2) End Thread.
Amen!

We are talking about the UFC right?

Hendo is fighting Bisping for the belt next- Neither is in the top 5 and Hendo is 3-6 lately with a pile of ko losses.

Woodley is calling out two different fighters for WW title fight, neither has a win in 3 years.

Title shots aren't earned anymore, they go to whoever will sell the most PPVs.

You know this is the same company that just made Bisping vs Hendo 2 right?

I wouldn't be surprised if the winner of Conor vs Nate gets the next title shot and Woodley ends up fighting Nick.

I'd give it a 70% chance the winner fights Eddie.

MMAth...Khabib would likely not beat Nate on the feet. He'd have to take him down and Nate has a good guard. Khabib would likely still win but that fight's completely different than RDA/Nate. The styles of those 3 are far apart.

If RDA had stayed champ a Nate rematch wouldn't be interesting, but a fight with Alvarez is. Nate's name value and skills would be dumb to ignore for a promoter by seeing him as a gatekeeper. If anything, the UFC has shown they want him in big fights against champions and contenders.

So what does that prove??That he is a big headed fool who believes his own hype.Remind us,how did he get on??

You are missing out. The point, you got a star that draws more attention then any other fighter in history record breaking gates and unlike other great fighters, he isn't playing safe. I respect that. Gsp was shook and evidently had "a lot to lose" when asked of Silva super fight. Jon can't stay out if trouble. Silva never challenged for the belt. McGregor is fearless. This coming from a guy who bet on 4:1 Diaz. I was the dude screaming up the thread.

You know this is the same company that just made Bisping vs Hendo 2 right?

I wouldn't be surprised if the winner of Conor vs Nate gets the next title shot and Woodley ends up fighting Nick.

I'd give it a 70% chance the winner fights Eddie.

+ 1

It's turning into wwf. We are learning from usada that just about everyone is using something.

You really missed the reason behind all off decisions: $$$$

It'll make me so much happier when diaz or McGregor get the shot now cause I'll know you will be sad and confused

Nate schooled Cerrone and Michael Johnson but all of the sudden he is a scrub at LW? Where do the stupid people come from who start these threads?

It's no fair! MMA mathematicians never get any respect among the worlds greatest minds in math and science even though they've consistently, and accurately predicted outcomes after the fights have already occurred!!!

You are missing out. The point, you got a star that draws more attention then any other fighter in history record breaking gates and unlike other great fighters, he isn't playing safe. I respect that. Gsp was shook and evidently had "a lot to lose" when asked of Silva super fight. Jon can't stay out if trouble. Silva never challenged for the belt. McGregor is fearless. This coming from a guy who bet on 4:1 Diaz. I was the dude screaming up the threa
d.
Your a
You are missing out. The point, you got a star that draws more attention then any other fighter in history record breaking gates and unlike other great fighters, he isn't playing safe. I respect that. Gsp was shook and evidently had "a lot to lose" when asked of Silva super fight. Jon can't stay out if trouble. Silva never challenged for the belt. McGregor is fearless. This coming from a guy who bet on 4:1 Diaz. I was the dude screaming up the thread.
no my friend,you are the one missing the point.If I have a bare knuckle fight with Mike Tyson,it doesn't make me a fearless warrior,it makes me a fool.

Your a

no my friend,you are the one missing the point.If I have a bare knuckle fight with Mike Tyson,it doesn't make me a fearless warrior,it makes me a fool.

Cause some guy from his mom's basement said so.

Yeah OK bud.

Oh off sherdog and come back to reality. 2cents on mma. Low testosterone and gets beats from his little sister.

Preach on homes

Cause some guy from his mom's basement said so.

Yeah OK bud.

Oh off sherdog and come back to reality. 2cents on mma. Low testosterone and gets beats from his little sister.

Preach on homes
You don't even make sense. You are one of the stupidest people's names this site.Its wankers like you who make Mctapper as hated as he is.Learn how to speak English,learn how to communicate successfully,and try and get over your Conman fettish.

Back