A refutation of Trump vs. the GOP

This highlights how shady the presidential election is.
Republicans win the senate, but this isn’t reflected in the Trump/Biden vote.

The Supreme Court needs to investigate this.

They aren’t Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys to go investigating imaginary made up crimes.

It's not a binary choice.

Pres. Trump will use any opportunity that he can to curry votes. Even with people he thinks as lesser.

He's a politician now.

If that's not good enough for you... Then...

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Yes. I actually think Trump losing and picking up seats in congress will be better for republicans in 4 years. Especially seeing how Trump had the highest % of minority vote for republicans in like 50 years. They will have 4 years to groom a more normal candidate and put out a more sane message/platform and attract moderates/conservatives who couldn't bring themselves to vote for Trump such as myself.

Shut up...you swung from trumps bag for 4 years. Who the hell are you kidding with this nonsense.

Sounds very conspiratorial. Care to explain?

The Evangelical wing of the GOP is EXTREMELY pro-Israel due to the Lord Jesus Christ being Jewish. He'd be foolish not to curry favor with them.

Thus, the support of Israel. (Just like every other President of the U.S. has done since Israel's inception.)

I think that's a legitimate possibility if they can convince themselves that they can run a psycho figurehead but not catch any of the blowback at the Congressional level. I'd rather we don't do that but if this was a stress test, it's been informative.

But I think we should also mention the Democrats are also paying attention.

Im my opinion, Since Trump has been in Office, we have seen the worst America we have had in at least a decade.

Here's the thing. Trumps style and character invigorated people. It was both a feature and a flaw. He was equivalent to a Hockey goon sent in to do much needed damage. Aggressive, relentless, and productive.

But without the style of Trump you simply can't get people out to vote. You can't get people excited for corporate tax breaks and deregulation without a populist appeal to offset the obvious negatives.

And dems are literally the majority of the country and winning the culture war by being decades ahead of the game.

The republican party is done. Witness the death throes. This is literally it.
Obviously not since republicans won seats in congress

Trump is going to lose the election. However, the GOP isn't losing the Senate and might actually pick up seats in the House.

Is it fair to see this as a denouncement of Trump's specific approach to governing and not of conservative political ideology itself?

Personally, that's what I want to believe. I've spent the last 4 years watching Trump govern as poorly as possible while somehow having his behavior praised loudly. My biggest concern was that Trump's incompetence and other, ahem, flaws would horribly set back the GOP for years to come. If the GOP maintains its positions in Congress while Trump gets voted out of office, I think it firmly establishes just how bad a President he was. Moreover, it should, but won't, reaffirm that the Trumpists were cheering poor behavior, not good governing.

You people act like this is a Mr america contest....."Wow, he looks so good in a suit....wow he speaks so well....omg what great manners"
This is the leader of the free world you dolt. You dont send a sheep to protect the sheep. You send a wolf.

Do the math. Did the senile old racist biden motivate a record turnout? Obviously not. That only leaves hatred of trump. The cultivation of that level of hatred is the stuff of legend. It took a 24-7, 365 onslaught from the msm, an attempted coup from the deepstate, distortion of truth, indoctrination at every level of education, and the influence of 99.9% of celebrity athletes to foster it.

And the guy still almost won. You've been duped. You voted on personality..Enjoy your victory....a lifelong political hack, racist, not to mention demented shell of a man....backed up by a commie simpleton.

Last edited:
The Evangelical wing of the GOP is EXTREMELY pro-Israel due to the Lord Jesus Christ being Jewish. He'd be foolish not to curry favor with them.

Thus, the support of Israel. (Just like every other President of the U.S. has done since Israel's inception.)

Bro, this isn't the 2000 election.

Im my opinion, Since Trump has been in Office, we have seen the worst America we have had in at least a decade.

All that chaos. All that division. All that constant drumbeat of gloom and doom was brought on by the left. Then you reward them with a victory. Its the equivalent of negotiating with terrorists.

The Supreme Court doesn't investigate anything, you dunce.

All that chaos. All that division. All that constant drumbeat of gloom and doom was brought on by the left. Then you reward them with a victory. Its the equivalent of negotiating with terrorists.
Seems to me, by your theory, once Biden wins, all the troubles go away. I am cool with that.

Conservatives keeping the senate would only mean that if they won the seat in states Trump loss. Or House members winning in districts Trump loss.

Trump will probably win more states than Biden and still lose the election.
States like Wyoming and Montana don't count for shit. Trump will end up losing the popular vote by 4m+

Here's the thing. Trumps style and character invigorated people. It was both a feature and a flaw. He was equivalent to a Hockey goon sent in to do much needed damage. Aggressive, relentless, and productive.

But without the style of Trump you simply can't get people out to vote. You can't get people excited for corporate tax breaks and deregulation without a populist appeal to offset the obvious negatives.

And dems are literally the majority of the country and winning the culture war by being decades ahead of the game.

The republican party is done. Witness the death throes. This is literally it.
I think Trump traced a path, though. And by the way, there was a somewhat worldwide turn to populism. Boris Johnson, Bolsonaro, Duterte, Obrador is also a populist even if from the left, Le Pen lost but had a strong showing, and even China put a more populist macho dude in charge with Xi.
The era of the polite politician with a well rehearsed discourse is over, relegated maybe to the role of vice president, see Pence.

Of course, Trump still (it seems) lost, but dude was terrible in everything else. If he was just a little more articulate and more competent he would've won as the results show, it was close. If he hadn't alienated old people in Arizona he would likely be reelected, for example. If he didn't talk stuff such as injecting Lysol he may have earned enough votes to keep Pennsylvania.

My take, for the GOP, is that they should find a Trump 2.0, smarter and younger, and focus on areas with lower levels of education such as Latino voters in Florida with some good ol' Latin American style populism. I think they would have a chance of flipping, in the long run, Arizona, New Mexico and maybe even in the real long term California, while keeping Florida, Texas, Georgia. That strategy would be hopeless in places like Vermont.

Seems to me, by your theory, once Biden wins, all the troubles go away. I am cool with that.

Absolutely, those things will.

Now, the country as a whole will be weaker. More globalization. Move to renewables prematurely and end up like California, paying 5x more for energy with regular blackouts. Probably some new foreign invasions. China's rise unchecked. An eventual kamala presidency. A gun grab. Court packing if they can flip the senate.

But yeh....you won't have to hear negative stuff on the news anymore. The demise of country will happen quietly and be called progress

Hopefully you’re Canadian.

Absolutely, those things will.

Now, the country as a whole will be weaker. More globalization. Move to renewables prematurely and end up like California, paying 5x more for energy with regular blackouts. Probably some new foreign invasions. China's rise unchecked. An eventual kamala presidency. A gun grab. Court packing if they can flip the senate.

But yeh....you won't have to hear negative stuff on the news anymore. The demise of country will happen quietly and be called progress
But how does this effect lower/middle class. Thats my bottom line.

Back