a real role model

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
people should be loving jon jones or conor like people do.

court mcgee is someone people should be a fan of.

I am a fan of court McGee he’s just not a great fighter

I've always liked McGee, now even more so because I wasn't aware of his sobriety.

Yeah good for Court, not many people defeat their addiction like he has. Let alone make it to the big stage of MMA.

Didn't that guy come back from the dead after heroin overdose? Always respected McGee, tough mother fucker

people should be loving jon jones or conor like people do.

court mcgee is someone people should be a fan of.

Who gives a shit about role models in mma i just want to see the fights.:rolleyes:

Who gives a shit about role models in mma i just want to see the fights.:rolleyes:

i liek fights to but im tried of the freak show that conor is and the cheater jon jones is.

Jon is a great role model. He gives examples of what you should and shouldn't do.

If he was undefeated and a champion I’d say maybe he’s on to something, but as it is all I can think is:

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-16_21-57-12.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-16_21-57-12.jpeg
    864.9 KB · Views: 11
If he was undefeated and a champion I’d say maybe he’s on to something, but as it is all I can think is:

he lost to usada twice and the real goat matt hamill. jon jones is a lying cheater that why he not a good role model to young people./

he lost to usada twice and the real goat matt hamill. jon jones is a lying cheater that why he not a good role model to young people./

I was talking about Court and his abstinence

I thought he was cut in 2014 or abouts.

Back