A rare case, if not the first case of Yellow on Black Crime

I learned about white racism through white (liberal?) people . Whenever the word "racist" was brought up nazi germany - holocaust and slavery - segregation were always topics of discussion . These are things i didn't know that much about . Some how when you mention the word racism , even white people associate it with past white "crimes" . That's all i'm saying .
Yeah, some white people hate are ashamed of being white and think the actions of our ancestors gives other races a free pass to act however they want in the present day.

I'm sure the Koreans felt so, but I highly doubt every act of violence committed by every Korean was justifiable as self-defense.

Also, Hmong gangbangers must have roughed up some black people without provocation in the past.

God protect those black rioters from those racist Koreans who may have broke some rules defending themselves.

If you're gonna talk shit talk shit to my face not behind a keyboard and see what happens

106888_cgau-66k-bF-asian-gangusz.jpg

Having your user name as WorldofWarcraft allows people to talk shit to you easily

I don't think so ! Asians may be say or think racist things but rarely do we use violence . White people , you get so much shit for racism beause your delivery of racism was historically connected to violence and depriving others of rights .
Damn right. We only use violence on animals and kill off all those species.

That asians are not that known to be violent to other people but have the worst animal rights violation
are these specifically african animals? if not, then again, wtf does this have to do with anything

are these specifically african animals? if not, then again, wtf does this have to do with anything

Oh shit, this is escalating quickly.

Good night, guys!

Back