A rare case, if not the first case of Yellow on Black Crime

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
A rare case, if not the first case of Yellow on Black crime, asian on colored crime, over achieving and socially awkward on explosive and athletic crime.

http://news.yahoo.com/york-policema...vbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDREZENV8xBHNlYwNzYw--

Quote from article:

"A tearful Liang took the stand in his manslaughter trial, 14 months after the bullet he fired ricocheted off a wall and buried itself in the chest of 28-year-old Akai Gurley, who was walking one floor below in the dark on Nov. 20, 2014."

That is an important detail, the ricocheting. I think that should get him off the hook. Officers have a right not draw their weapons if they feel in danger, and he was patrolling up and the down the hallways in I believe is the projects. My old man has had delivery boys killed when making deliveries in some of these kinds of buildings back in the good ole days.

GONG HAY FUT CHOI

I guess now NYPD will be looking into bullets that "dont ricochet". I think they did something similar with their glocks after the Amadou Diallo shooting back in the 90s. He shot 19 times via 41 shots by 4 cops. I think they requested the triggers be harder to pull.

first case?

are you kidding me lol. asians can be pretty racist against blacks. typically, their racism doesnt lead to violence like it does in america, but still.

Wasnt that black on yellow crime?

I'm sure the Koreans felt so, but I highly doubt every act of violence committed by every Korean was justifiable as self-defense.

Also, Hmong gangbangers must have roughed up some black people without provocation in the past.

The Daily Mail is reporting that Peter Liang's partner (who secured immuunity in exchange for testifying against Lyiang) says he couldn't give CPR because Police Academy instructors helped him cheat on the test.
Bullshit excuse to palm off guilt ???
Yes I am sure cheating goes on but it is just convenient that the guy accused of not giving CPR says he didn't know how to.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tructors-helped-cheat-certification-test.html

first case?

are you kidding me lol. asians can be pretty racist against blacks. typically, their racism doesnt lead to violence like it does in america, but still.

We have violent Asian games in America. Big ones. And just plain criminals.

My reaction was the same as yours.

Oh, and there was a young black man among the victims of the Virginia Tech shooting, which of course was done by that Korean psychopath.

Two of Jiverly Wong's victims were Haitian immigrants, thus almost certainly black. Wong was from Vietnam born of ethic Chinese parents.

The Daily Mail is reporting that Peter Liang's partner (who secured immuunity in exchange for testifying against Lyiang) says he couldn't give CPR because Police Academy instructors helped him cheat on the test.
Bullshit excuse to palm off guilt ???
Yes I am sure cheating goes on but it is just convenient that the guy accused of not giving CPR says he didn't know how to.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tructors-helped-cheat-certification-test.html

giphy.gif

first case?

This. I work in Asia a lot and they tend to not like whites, but especially hate blacks.

The myth white people are the only ones who are really racist is so incorrect. We are probably the least racist.

This. I work in Asia a lot and they tend to not like whites, but especially hate blacks.

The myth white people are the only ones who are really racist is so incorrect. We are probably the least racist.

I support diversity and multiculturalism so I refuse to believe non whites can be racist.

much like us white folks, it's about time asians be made to pay for their sins against black people. why cant we just leave african americans in peace? what did they ever do?

Calling asian people "yellow" seems kinda racist to me. (Ts possibly known it's racist to call asians yellow and doesn't give a fuck because this is the war room and being racist is cool around here)

And before people tell me it isn't racist, I'd like to hear the opinion of an asian person, not a non asian person speaking on their behalf.

Calling asian people "yellow" seems kinda racist to me. (Ts possibly known it's racist to call asians yellow and doesn't give a fuck because this is the war room and being racist is cool around here)

And before people tell me it isn't racist, I'd like to hear the opinion of an asian person, not a non asian person speaking on their behalf.

It's not racist. Why is it non-controversial to call whites white and blacks black, but it's all of a sudden racist to call East Asians yellow? It's just a color. It contains no inherent judgment. Yellow is not a better or worse color than white, brown, black, red, or any other.

If you're gonna talk shit talk shit to my face not behind a keyboard and see what happens

106888_cgau-66k-bF-asian-gangusz.jpg

Re. bolded
Totally agree . When it comes to historically dominant groups, NorthWest European Whites are the least racist and the ones who have made a meaningfull attempt at being more fair. Scandivanians probably beat everyone else at being tolerant.

It's not racist. Why is it non-controversial to call whites white and blacks black, but it's all of a sudden racist to call East Asians yellow? It's just a color. It contains no inherent judgment. Yellow is not a better or worse color than white, brown, black, red, or any other.

We've been through this before.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...s-redskins-sport-teams-mascots.3080771/page-3

Just because White folks like to call themselves White and Black folks like calling themselves Black doesn't mean Native Americans are okay with "the Redskins" or Asians with "the Yellows".

Think about it, when was the last time you've personally heard an Asian friend calling himself a "Yellow Man"? That's right, NEVER.

When a group of people force a label onto another group despite knowing that they objects to it, that label would becomes offensive. It's not rocket science, so I don't know why you're still struggling to grasp that.

Besides, those labels by colors are not even accurate anyway the only Natives who truly have red skin are the few tribes who paints themselves red before battle, and the only Asians who truly have yellow skin are the ones suffering from Hepatitis B. I know lots of vanilla-white folks and chocolate-black folks, but the pigmentation on Native Americans and Asian-Americans that I know are not anywhere near being Red and Yellow.

Last edited:
We've been through this before.

Just because White folks like to call themselves White and Black folks like calling themselves Black doesn't mean Native Americans are okay with "Red Skin" or Asians with "Yellow Skin".

Besides, the only Natives who truly have red skin are the few tribes who paints themselves red before battle, and the only Asians who truly have yellow skin are the ones with Hepatitis B.

No one really has white skin nor black skin, either. It's just a general, quick label, not an exact and scientific thing.

Uh-huh, you know what it is...
BlackNellow
BlackNellow
BlackNellow
BlackNellow

Back