A question of human survivial

The future belongs to those who show up. I am constantly amazed at how the secular nations of the West completely fail to grasp the basic logic of Darwinism. If you aren't having kids you are losing.

+1. That is the bottom line I am talking about. We are being overtaken by other nations with high birth rates and our values, standard of living and science won't be worth shit at the end of it.

Why would we have to start a war? We have virtually all of the money. We have the one thing they all want. Now al we need to do is build an infrastructure that doesn't require a permanent underclass, and help everyone rise to the occasion.

Well China has all your money. You think America will be able to sustain it's self forever? Eventually it will need another countries resources. That's when they will start a war

We should create a law that requires unprotected sex 5 days a week.

The future belongs to those who show up. I am constantly amazed at how the secular nations of the West completely fail to grasp the basic logic of Darwinism. If you aren't having kids you are losing.

The children of the West post WWII have been introduced to waves and waves of successive state of the art indoctrination so that they are 'tolerant' of their own replacement.

Basically door mats. Putty in the hands of their rulers.

It's quite amazing to behold how human instinct and nature can be overruled.

No I reject the idea/belief that we can 'evolve' to be some weak species that does not see the need/utility for progression through order/unity/technical efficiency/beauty/and strength.

Furthermore, there have been many races/ethnic groups/people/nations which embrace the 'utopian' fantasy which sees violence/strength as an evil and those nations/people are the failed ones when they are exterminated/cease to exist. Nature is beautiful but not kind nor does it care if you are 'repulsed' at its chaotic/violent nature. It all serves a purpose.

Elysium represents what could happen if humanity is too weak, too selfish etc. In turn the lucky/rich/strong will be those who accumulate the most wealth and in turn they will flee because they may find that they do not have the adequate resources/infrastructure to save all of humanity.

You have a very bleak view of humanity. I recommend meditation, entheogens and rigorous self-inquiry. There's a lot more to us than you're seeing.

Forkfoot you are a dangerous idiot.

Germany from the 1870s-1940s was the economic powerhouse of western Europe and its standard of living was just as high as the US's or France or the UK.

They had the best universities on the planet and their scientists won noble prizes at record breaking pace

They dominated the sports, cultural events, had the greatest composers

Yet despite all this education, success, and western ideas they still fell into the grips of fascism and militarism and twice led the world into the most horrific wars the human race has ever seen

There is nothing special about western society. Good does not always win in the world because some Englishman wrote a book on liberal ideas 400 years ago. Other cultures don't sit around all day wishing to give up their way of life just to join the enlightened happy white people in Europe.

The second China and its allies (Or Russia, Or some Islamic caliphate, it could be anyone really) combined military and economic might surpasses NATO's Their philosophical ideas on government, economics, personal freedom becomes the default for the world.

Just like how 500 years ago Europe was just a shit stain in the underpants of the Ottoman Empire it can easily become just a side note on the global scene to a resurgent Far East.

I don't get how people in Western Nations twiddle their thumbs and think

"Oh we are the good liberal enlightened humans Everyone else on earth wants to be just like me and are going to assimilate to my ideas of what human nature is going to be like"

We are the same homo sapiens today as we were 20,000 years ago we have not evolved at all our brains are still the same brains that developed in primitive tribal cultures and the fact is the weaker tribes do not win in the end because their ideals are western and enlightened they get wiped out by a stronger tribe just like Baghdad was wiped out by the Mongols despite Baghdad being the richest, most educated, and most free city in the world 700 years ago

I have no idea what you are talking about and Israel is far from righteous.

Its really quite simple. And that part about Sweden turning darker is true.

Not black but with the rate Turks, Arabs etc are reproducing and with the local women and the men with foreign women there will be less pale white skin and blonde hair in the future.

Well China has all your money. You think America will be able to sustain it's self forever? Eventually it will need another countries resources. That's when they will start a war

It is false that China owns all our money.

The children of the West have been introduced to waves and waves of state of the art propaganda so that they are 'tolerant' of their own replacement.

Basically door mats.

It's quite amazing to behold how human instinct and nature can be overruled.

Well if your theory is correct than their is a logical explanation for why they are being taught to forgo reproduction.

If we just build up China so that they are more wealthy they will hold hands and join in the drum circle :icon_chee

You have a very bleak view of humanity. I recommend meditation, entheogens and rigorous self-inquiry. There's a lot more to us than you're seeing.

Hardly. I love life and believe that a god may actually exist. My outlook is entirely logical and loving and is rooted in logic and facts.

Of course bleak is your opinion. But you should ask yourself if its possible that I am right. Because, I assure you I asked myself if your view is right and if what you espouse lies up with past history and human evolution/behavior.

Furthermore, how do you know that I don't already meditate? The idea that those who adhere to such rituals are incapable of possessing my view in itself says a lot about that culture which may stigmitize that which they do not like. Open mind at all times

In the absence of natural disasters on a large scale an elite wealthy class will always run the roost.

However, in the event of a global catastrophe the likely inheritors of the earth would be who they have always likely been since humans have walked the earth...those who live a simple and relatively crude form of subsistence.

In the face of extreme adversity the groups who function with the least will succeed the most. Our elite classes function by manipulating fine tuned complexity which at some levels is very fragile.

Last edited:
Forkfoot you are a dangerous idiot.

Germany from the 1870s-1940s was the economic powerhouse of western Europe and its standard of living was just as high as the US's or France or the UK.

They had the best universities on the planet and their scientists won noble prizes at record breaking pace

They dominated the sports, cultural events, had the greatest composers

Yet despite all this education, success, and western ideas they still fell into the grips of fascism and militarism and twice led the world into the most horrific wars the human race has ever seen

There is nothing special about western society. Good does not always win in the world because some Englishman wrote a book on liberal ideas 400 years ago. Other cultures don't sit around all day wishing to give up their way of life just to join the enlightened happy white people in Europe.

The second China and its allies (Or Russia, Or some Islamic caliphate, it could be anyone really) combined military and economic might surpasses NATO's Their philosophical ideas on government, economics, personal freedom becomes the default for the world.

Just like how 500 years ago Europe was just a shit stain in the underpants of the Ottoman Empire it can easily become just a side note on the global scene to a resurgent Far East.

I don't get how people in Western Nations twiddle their thumbs and think

"Oh we are the good liberal enlightened humans Everyone else on earth wants to be just like me and are going to assimilate to my ideas of what human nature is going to be like"

We are the same homo sapiens today as we were 20,000 years ago we have not evolved at all our brains are still the same brains that developed in primitive tribal cultures and the fact is the weaker tribes do not win in the end because their ideals are western and enlightened they get wiped out by a stronger tribe just like Baghdad was wiped out by the Mongols despite Baghdad being the richest, most educated, and most free city in the world 700 years ago

Exactly. So if Britain goes up in flames and Sweden turns Islamic and blonde Nordics die out it really does not matter. Its our nature and nature will go on part of its beauty is that something new will come and that nothing is forever.

Got nobody to blame but ourselves. Lets watch the fireworks lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Education, leadership, organization. Exact population to plan for without massive fluctuations that is sustainable would be a good start. If educated I think we might just have enough talent to get by but things don't look good if things go the way they are right now. We need more consistency rather than a stock market type civilization. :icon_chee

Exactly. So if Britain goes up in flames and Sweden turns Islamic and blonde Nordics die out it really does not matter. Its our nature and nature will go on part of its beauty is that something new will come and that nothing is forever.

Got nobody to blame but ourselves. Lets watch the fireworks lol

Thats never going to happen.

The robots are going to take over first :)

1% where? The USA?

The elite of the elite...the trillionaires. The people who really know whats going on in the world. The people that manipulate the world's economy. The people who benefit from funding both sides of war.

I was having a discussion and we concluded the following:

Rich, scientific based western nations such as parts of Europe have a population that is dying out with a high standard of living.

Poor, religious based nations such as Egypt, India, etc...have a booming population that sustains the west however has a poor human rights record, lives in appalling conditions and believe in hocus-pocus instead of science.

Which will inherit the earth in the future? What do you think?

I think it can't be the rich western nations. The Danish, Swiss birth rates are below what is needed to sustain the population. In the near future there will biologically by none left.

What are we to do if we can't maintain our values that are causing the west to die out.

As living conditions improve, birthrate goes down. If those other countries inherit the earth they will die out too. But immigration of people assimilating to some degree in developed countries are replacing the population lost from a stagnant birth rate so it's not like Europe and the US will die or any time soon.

Man, people are truly self-entitled douchebags. You managed to shit out a couple of kids? Something even a cockroach can do? Congratulations, you are so awesome, Western Civilization depends on you! You need to be constantly showered with praise, entitlements and money.

And its not like you did this for selfish reasons, no, it was all altruistic. While you were getting your vagina injected with semen you were thinking about Western Civilization, Science and Logic and Progress! And how much a favor you are doing to all of us.

What a hero. We need to put a medal over your genitals.

The savages are at your walls, and you cannot even see it. We're looking forward to tearing down your gates.

The elite of the elite...the trillionaires. The people who really know whats going on in the world. The people that manipulate the world's economy. The people who benefit from funding both sides of war.

These people are a super race and you can find them in every country, certainly in China, India, Arabia. The Chinese businessman and the Swiss banker are cut from the same cloth and have mutual interests. Same as the apalachian urchin has the same interests, instincts as the favela kid in Rio.

Humans will survive. It would be interesting to see 500 years from now what state they are in.

The planet started off being ruled by giant meat eating lizards. Now we have armed flying robots. What could possibly be next?

Back