A question of human survivial

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was having a discussion and we concluded the following:

Rich, scientific based western nations such as parts of Europe have a population that is dying out with a high standard of living.

Poor, religious based nations such as Egypt, India, etc...have a booming population that sustains the west however has a poor human rights record, lives in appalling conditions and believe in hocus-pocus instead of science.

Which will inherit the earth in the future? What do you think?

I think it can't be the rich western nations. The Danish, Swiss birth rates are below what is needed to sustain the population. In the near future there will biologically by none left.

What are we to do if we can't maintain our values that are causing the west to die out.

Soon, plants will only drink Brawndo. That is the future. Seriously though, it isn't looking good at all.

The 1% will inherit the earth. Hold up, they already own the earth.

I'll play conspiracy. What if the powerful ruling nations intend on killing most world's population and then intend on ending traditional birth in western nations and having clones/engineered people? Anyways people being cloned to be happy/productive would save mankind.

Also, I agree that the Nordic folk won't inherit crap and may not even exist as they do now in the not too far off future. The future of Sweden is a much darker headed and less pale skinned future and it is beautiful. I think (hope) that the righteous nations like Israel come to prosper over the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
The unseen downside of democracy. Better start making babies so that my grandchildren can vote against sharia law

Don't worry. The earth will regain some balance. A plague. A war. A natural disaster. Humans have a hyper inflated perspective of their value to the planet.

Our only hope for survival is to help those poor nations rise to our standard of living. They'll stop having as many kids and they'll all be much nicer to everyone.

I think eventually the rich nations start a war and take over the poor ones and change their way of thinking

I think eventually the rich nations start a war and take over the poor ones and change their way of thinking

Why would we have to start a war? We have virtually all of the money. We have the one thing they all want. Now al we need to do is build an infrastructure that doesn't require a permanent underclass, and help everyone rise to the occasion.

Why would we have to start a war? We have virtually all of the money. We have the one thing they all want. Now al we need to do is build an infrastructure that doesn't require a permanent underclass, and help everyone rise to the occasion.

Oh you will see. Everyone seeks a natural advantage over others. We are like bacteria and the more we try to ignore our true nature the worse it will be for those of us who live in beautiful ignorant bliss pretending that a state of war is 'unnatural'. If anything this continuous denial of the actual state is one that will lead to more bloodshed on our side and it is with great pleasure that the 'gods' watch and laugh at our foolishness.

Of course if we are cowards as people/nations than the richest of the rich can move to a place like this and live in complete exclusion/isolation from us.

f1c567bf905290c316d0c316f36a90c3.jpg

I was having a discussion and we concluded the following:

Rich, scientific based western nations such as parts of Europe have a population that is dying out with a high standard of living.

Poor, religious based nations such as Egypt, India, etc...have a booming population that sustains the west however has a poor human rights record, lives in appalling conditions and believe in hocus-pocus instead of science.

Which will inherit the earth in the future? What do you think?

I think it can't be the rich western nations. The Danish, Swiss birth rates are below what is needed to sustain the population. In the near future there will biologically by none left.

What are we to do if we can't maintain our values that are causing the west to die out.

I think the population won't decline too dramatically given immigration etc. Everyone wants better living standards, including the rich people who are willing to migrate from developing countries to the developed ones (bringing their wealth with them making western countries even richer).

Also, technology etc. means very soon a lot of jobs will be automated - I don't think the West needs an increase in population by that much given there are already talks about a basic wage and shortening work hours to 6 hours a day.

Oh you will see. Everyone seeks a natural advantage over others. We are like bacteria and the more we try to ignore our true nature the worse it will be for those of us who live in beautiful ignorant bliss pretending that a state of war is 'unnatural'. If anything this continuous denial of the actual state is one that will lead to more bloodshed on our side and it is with great pleasure that the 'gods' watch and laugh at our foolishness.

Of course if we are cowards as people/nations than the richest of the rich can move to a place like this and live in complete exclusion/isolation from us.

I am 100% sure that you are 100% wrong about humans. Our survival depends upon our evolving beyond that leftover monkey shit. We absolutely have the freedom to fail that test, but we also have the ability to pass it.

The future belongs to those who show up. I am constantly amazed at how the secular nations of the West completely fail to grasp the basic logic of Darwinism. If you aren't having kids you are losing.

The future belongs to those who show up. I am constantly amazed at how the secular nations of the West completely fail to grasp the basic logic of Darwinism. If you aren't having kids you are losing.

how about if your not getting educated and helping others up to your standard of life your losing. We cant just breed our way out of this.

I am 100% sure that you are 100% wrong about humans. Our survival depends upon our evolving beyond that leftover monkey shit. We absolutely have the freedom to fail that test, but we also have the ability to pass it.

I hope you are wrong. And I am sure you are wrong and I believe you will be proven wrong within your lifetime (assuming no premature death). The fantasy belief that 'true enlightenment' equals 'peace and love' is bullsh#t.

Care not if the human species descends into 'barbaric' space traveling 'alienoids' who consume the flesh of those they conquer so long as the species does not die. The notion that we are so 'moral' and righteous now via our constructed systems is a joke.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

hammer1.jpg

Wow we agree.

Unless of course the plan was as (IDL claims) for the elites of those powerful nations to encourage the destruction of the nuclear family and get people to stop reproducing. So that following some crises the right to parenting will be gladly forfeited to the state and the 'state' can take up reproduction via cloning/engineering people as they see fit.

That would be 'winning' if the rulers correctly addressed the rising population of the rival nations by say destroying them thereby addressing their massive (threatening) population. It would also be ideal for the rulers to take control of resources and to set up some type of caste system which embraces the roles of the members in some quasi communist society, uniting people by the 'will of unity'.

poster,220x200,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.u4.jpg

Communism is ideal in this way.

I hope you are wrong. And I am sure you are wrong and I believe you will be proven wrong within your lifetime (assuming no premature death). The fantasy belief that 'true enlightenment' equals 'peace and love' is bullsh#t.

You hope I'm wrong that we can evolve beyond the need for a permanent underclass and all collaborate together for the wellbeing of our species??? WTF?

You hope I'm wrong that we can evolve beyond the need for a permanent underclass and all collaborate together for the wellbeing of our species??? WTF?

No I reject the idea/belief that we can 'evolve' to be some weak species that does not see the need/utility for progression through order/unity/technical efficiency/beauty/and strength.

Furthermore, there have been many races/ethnic groups/people/nations which embrace the 'utopian' fantasy which sees violence/strength as an evil and those nations/people are the failed ones when they are exterminated/cease to exist. Nature is beautiful but not kind nor does it care if you are 'repulsed' at its chaotic/violent nature. It all serves a purpose.

Elysium represents what could happen if humanity is too weak, too selfish etc. In turn the lucky/rich/strong will be those who accumulate the most wealth and in turn they will flee because they may find that they do not have the adequate resources/infrastructure to save all of humanity.

I'll play conspiracy. What if the powerful ruling nations intend on killing most world's population and then intend on ending traditional birth in western nations and having clones/engineered people? Anyways people being cloned to be happy/productive would save mankind.

Also, I agree that the Nordic folk won't inherit crap and may not even exist as they do now in the not too far off future. The future of Sweden is a much darker headed and less pale skinned future and it is beautiful. I think (hope) that the righteous nations like Israel come to prosper over the world.

I have no idea what you are talking about and Israel is far from righteous.

Back