A question for all the hater haters...

Why don't you stop white knighting the fighters? They can take care of themselves and don't need you lame ass FFWs (fighter fan warriors) cradling their nutsacks and following them around with your #fighterslivesmatter signs all over the place
143409_2582603_269942_thumbnail.jpg
You shouldn't be proud. I literally don't hate any fighters. That you do indicates you have unresolved issues. For any fighters you hate, I advise you have a hard look into why you hate them. Keep looking until your hate disappears. It'd require honesty. You don't have to thank me, but if you're successful, you'll want to.

We dont actually know if they can handle themselves! We must protect the innocent!

images

stop using the term white knighting, it's fucking dumb. People are perfectly aware that fighters can take care of themselves (well, not always on Twitter and the likes...), doesn't mean you can't get annoyed by people making, say, Ronda fat jokes. Not because you feel sorry for Ronda, and oh, that poor darling needs my protection - but because (most of) the jokes are lame.
He is the troll king for today.

Why don't you stop white knighting the fighters? They can take care of themselves and don't need you lame ass FFWs (fighter fan warriors) cradling their nutsacks and following them around with your #fighterslivesmatter signs all over the place
143409_2582603_269942_thumbnail.jpg

Why did you u put ffw, then type out the meaning, then not use ffw again in the op?

Cuz people do that to save time, but you just added time on...

Some people here do train and fight, so by extension, hearing some fat doofus call a fighter we like a bitch or pussy is going to rustle some jimmies.
Aside from that, i just don't like letting dumb shit go unchecked. That part has little to do with the actual fighter. If you say something moronic, or something flat out false, then you need to be called out on it

Back