A question for all the hater haters...

Jkaylor

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you stop white knighting the fighters? They can take care of themselves and don't need you lame ass FFWs (fighter fan warriors) cradling their nutsacks and following them around with your #fighterslivesmatter signs all over the place
143409_2582603_269942_thumbnail.jpg

Make hate not war

stop using the term white knighting, it's fucking dumb. People are perfectly aware that fighters can take care of themselves (well, not always on Twitter and the likes...), doesn't mean you can't get annoyed by people making, say, Ronda fat jokes. Not because you feel sorry for Ronda, and oh, that poor darling needs my protection - but because (most of) the jokes are lame.

Why don't you stop white knighting the fighters? They can take care of themselves and don't need you lame ass FFWs (fighter fan warriors) cradling their nutsacks and following them around with your #fighterslivesmatter signs all over the place
143409_2582603_269942_thumbnail.jpg
I'm down with this. Not just MMA, but all sports. Love/Hate go hand in hand. Sports would suck if we didn't feel passionate about the outcome. Otherwise we might as well just watch 8 year olds play t-ball, and all clap when everyone gets a trophy at the end.

stop using the term white knighting, it's fucking dumb. People are perfectly aware that fighters can take care of themselves (well, not always on Twitter and the likes...), doesn't mean you can't get annoyed by people making, say, Ronda fat jokes. Not because you feel sorry for Ronda, and oh, that poor darling needs my protection - but because (most of) the jokes are lame.
Hater lives matter too you hypocrite

Meh, of course the jokes are lame, but we're on an Internet Forum, not the Comedy Store or The Apollo.

The jokes are supposed to be lame.

Meh, of course the jokes are lame, but we're on an Internet Forum, not the Comedy Store or The Apollo.

The jokes are supposed to be lame.

There's funny lame and annoying lame.

Hate generates hate ... so f*ck the pussy haters right in the pussy.

#allhatedoesntmatter

Back