A question for all snow rats out there

Its actually alot more simple than you think. If you prefer women sexually ie. heterosexual? By all means snowboard. If its men you get down with?? skiing it is.

Its actually alot more simple than you think. If you prefer women sexually ie. heterosexual? By all means snowboard. If its men you get down with?? skiing it is.

Ahahahhahaha. That's funny. Real men climb mountains and ice, which is done with skis. Girly men require chairlifts to get up mountains in their baggy pants, and tend to snowboard.

Telemark skiing > alpine skiing.
Fuck crosscountry skiing, my lungs aren't made for that shit.

Telemark skiing > alpine skiing.
Fuck crosscountry skiing, my lungs aren't made for that shit.

Telemark is a dying breed. Alpine Touring is the new thing, and it's so much better than telemark. Fix the heel, fix the problem, my friend.

Telemark is a dying breed. Alpine Touring is the new thing, and it's so much better than telemark. Fix the heel, fix the problem, my friend.

Can you still perform the far superior telemark turn with those bindings?
If not I can't see how it'd be worth getting.

Making a yellow snowball with my own pee and then hitting my friend in the head with it > any kind of skiing.

Can you still perform the far superior telemark turn with those bindings?
If not I can't see how it'd be worth getting.

Alpine touring bindings allow for a free heel for uphill, and a locked in heel for downhill, the best of both worlds. If the telemark turn was superior, the worlds best ski-mountaineers and downhill skiers would use it, and they don't.

Just got done snowboarding in Big Bear *tito was nowhere to be found*

Ive tried skiing and I liked it, didnt seem to hard to pick up. But I've been boarding since I was 18 and I have all the equipment I need, so I see no need to transition over.

Alpine touring bindings allow for a free heel for uphill, and a locked in heel for downhill, the best of both worlds. If the telemark turn was superior, the worlds best ski-mountaineers and downhill skiers would use it, and they don't.

Maybe not superior, but I find it far more enjoyable.
Only real issue is no release but I've not had my knees ripped off yet.

Thnx. Anyone know good beginner slopes I want to learn to ski I live at fort drum

Just private messaged you I'm from the area. Start at Snow Ridge or Dry hill. Both are close to you and beginner friendly.

I started off skiing but can do both. I prefer twin tip skis for a full day on the mountain.

Truth is snowskating is where it's at. Bindings = training wheels

I got a plastic along with a bi-plane one and can rip urban, back country, the driveway, all at the drop of a hat without no lift ticket or ski patrol. It's best done with a 1/5 of hundred proof Hotdamn!

Back