A Question About Renan Bar

That is a good question. I'm not sure how that would go down in the books.

If they don't count as title defenses, that's pretty disgusting.

Barao is the champion as far as I'm concerned.

Should count whether he beats Cruz or not because they are still real to me, dammit!

If you walk into the cage with the belt, then walk out after the fight with the belt, you just defended your title IMO. Don't give out interim titles if you don't want stats to count.

Not sure but I don't think they will, most likely they will be marked (*) as interim title defenses.

IMO they should count.

2-0 cruz isn't gonna beat barao, hes gonna get killed and might need surgery for a 3rd time
gg

i can't believe UFC isn't building Barao on FOX instead they're putting Flyweights to headline...he would get much more exposure and dude always brings it ,never point fight, remember Mayday rocking him and Barao flying knees...

First off he looked amazing once again and agree he should be up on that p4p list. The question is if he defeats Dominick should his interim title defenses be included as a overall in title defenses or will he have to start from ground zero?

Kind of lame how he is one of the most dominating champs besides Aldo and his defenses don't count. :icon_lol:

His UFC 165 fight being "interim" is bogus. If a champion doesn't defend his title for 2 years, he should no longer be called a champion. Barao is the real champ IMO.

Back