a question about internet connection

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Tonight i have a problem about my connection and i use my neighbours connection(wireless) can he see what do i do on the internet thanks

I don't know.

Probably depends on which isp he uses or something, or if you use private browsing.

Why you worried about if he can see what you're viewing anyway?

Everyone likes Sherdog!

Well, if he's smart he can see that another person is using his internet, though most people wouldn't know how to do that, and since he's apparently not smart enough to lock his connection, I doubt you're at any serious risk here.

In other words, enjoy your beastiality.

Well, if he's smart he can see that another person is using his internet, though most people wouldn't know how to do that, and since he's apparently not smart enough to lock his connection, I doubt you're at any serious risk here.

In other words, enjoy your beastiality.

It's not hard. And TS, if I found out that you were using my connection, you'd be on my shit list. People don't like it.

It's not hard. And TS, if I found out that you were using my connection, you'd be on my shit list. People don't like it.

I didn't say it was hard, I said most people wouldn't know how to do it.

I wanted his password and he gave I am not cheating,and are u saying he can see what I do on the net

I wanted his password and he gave I am not cheating,and are u saying he can see what I do on the net

Oh, that's different.

And no, he's not going to be able to see what you do on the net. He'd just see the wireless light on his modem on, so he'd know that you're on it, but that's not a problem since he gave you permission.

Oh, that's different.

And no, he's not going to be able to see what you do on the net. He'd just see the wireless light on his modem on, so he'd know that you're on it, but that's not a problem since he gave you permission.
Thank you and i hope youre sure

Can he? Yes

But does he know how to? Probably not.

Does he even care? Probably not.

Thank you and i hope youre sure

No problem.

And, I'm sure. It's not impossible by any means, but he'd have to be a computer "geek" to be able to do something like that. Unless he spends nearly all of his day on his computer or comes off like some sort of technologically obsessed freak, I wouldn't worry about it.

Tonight i have a problem about my connection and i use my neighbours connection(wireless) can he see what do i do on the internet thanks

Unless he's got a packet sniffer or he's secretly installed a keylogger on your PC you should be all right.

Now I'm really interested in what the TS will be doing on the internet.

He is probably to lazy to look at his connections. If you are on his server right now, he probably doesn't even know how to look it up. He has no concept of security. I wouldn't worry about it.

nevermind, i misread. No he won't see what you're searching. Go on to the DEEP web.

My question is - can we see what he's been doing on the net?

Back