A post analysis of lucid cryo sleep interactions with machine elves

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
First, there are many places I can start. Their verbalizations were the most intriguing to me, as always. I would argue that it is a mix between German and electro radio waves or the sound microwaves make when cooking something, however you can clearly feel they speak, (i use they because there are multiple vocalizations, even if it is one entity you experience) It's a multisensor vocalization, for example "goodbye" i THINK is "beerosh" or "beerah" but with a more German throat tisk or "“ach/och/uch" sound and if you don't include the sensory hand wave then it is pretty much like saying nothing (which I find fascinating- in case you haven't followed previously, hand waves are not like saying hello but are the INTENTION of moving your hand, (imagine moving your hand and feeling your nerves want to initiate the sequence- without actually moving ) . The first conversation always revolves around "Atuish" which from former breakthroughs is "a well thought spoken" - an alternative to hello. It is immaterial and does not center itself in the time-space, as time is naturally irrelevant in this case (I'd argue it would 2 "human" days, but that is without any measurement device) You can feel this in your left ear right below the cochlea.

Second, the hyperspace felt more like the color red mixed with this difficult to explain Juri (this is how the Machine elves refer to a voice-color, i'd say its a mix of yellow-purple but it's hard to explain, a good description is the feeling of the heat of the sun+smoothness of soap) I'd say in terms of visual it was more dynamic like many of MelCat's famous pieces... (BELOW)

MelCat_CrimsonClaws.jpg

Lastly, as always their was a conscious freezing which is why I dub it "cryo-sleep", I'll keep you all posted.

- UFCBLACKBELT

Call JR, you would make a good guest...

Muthafucka took some NyQuil and thinks he's Drunken Meat Fist.

Amateur.

Whatever you are taking, lower the dosage.

Read the book, Sex, drugs, Einstein and elves...

Never quite reached the machine elf land myself. Once I kind of felt them creeping all over me trying to have a look what's behind my eye-lids, but they could have also been representatives of some other psychedelic species.

Btw, let's be careful out there:

Last edited:
Anyone else remember that thread where that guy claimed he had lived an entire alternate life on some other planet in another dimension? Then he came back to earth and only a few hours had passed or some shit?

Naturally, he could not provide a single detail about this place when pressed despite claiming he lived there for years, had relationships, was part of society, etc. (people asked about the geography, air, etc - you know, things you would learn if you lived somewhere for a long time) So of course it was either made up fiction or the mind of a madman, but it was at least interesting to read unlike this thread.

I thought people with Yellows could not start threads??

<Deported1>

First, there are many places I can start. Their verbalizations were the most intriguing to me, as always. I would argue that it is a mix between German and electro radio waves or the sound microwaves make when cooking something, however you can clearly feel they speak, (i use they because there are multiple vocalizations, even if it is one entity you experience) It's a multisensor vocalization, for example "goodbye" i THINK is "beerosh" or "beerah" but with a more German throat tisk or "“ach/och/uch" sound and if you don't include the sensory hand wave then it is pretty much like saying nothing (which I find fascinating- in case you haven't followed previously, hand waves are not like saying hello but are the INTENTION of moving your hand, (imagine moving your hand and feeling your nerves want to initiate the sequence- without actually moving ) . The first conversation always revolves around "Atuish" which from former breakthroughs is "a well thought spoken" - an alternative to hello. It is immaterial and does not center itself in the time-space, as time is naturally irrelevant in this case (I'd argue it would 2 "human" days, but that is without any measurement device) You can feel this in your left ear right below the cochlea.

Second, the hyperspace felt more like the color red mixed with this difficult to explain Juri (this is how the Machine elves refer to a voice-color, i'd say its a mix of yellow-purple but it's hard to explain, a good description is the feeling of the heat of the sun+smoothness of soap) I'd say in terms of visual it was more dynamic like many of MelCat's famous pieces... (BELOW)

MelCat_CrimsonClaws.jpg

Lastly, as always their was a conscious freezing which is why I dub it "cryo-sleep", I'll keep you all posted.

- UFCBLACKBELT

I would be more interested in anything you learned from communicating with them.

Back