A Plea To Keep GOAT v Wonderboy From Happening.

Ts put a lot of time into this post, let's show him some kindness sherbros...

Nice post TS .... I'm proud of you, putting all those words together!!!!
Glad to have ruffled a few feathers. Wink.

I agree TS. Wonderboy is in his 30s and making only 24/24. He's nowhere near financially set and needs to provide for himself and his family. It would be a crime against compassion and common decency to have the GOAT maul him and end his career. Let him go out there and make some more pocket change for now.

He does bring home a 50k POTN-bonus after every fight.

Unlikely that Wonderboy moves up 2 weight classes to fight Jon Jones

Stephen was beating men while he was still a teenage boy. And he is a huge WW.

Talk about fast tracking a fighter you got him going from FW bypassing the LW superfight that hasn't happened yet to being protected from fighting the new WW contender Wonderboy, you need to slow your roll.

Conor haters finally have a new toy to play with.

A toy that Conor and his nuthuggers gift-wrapped themselves with all the "I'm going to be a 3 weight champion" "I'm putting all you bums @ 155 and 170 on notice" "I need to feed all you bums" yada yada yada.

Thats true Conor haters are hoping, the pay off for them is inevitable. Do you disagree with the outcome they are calling for?

I disagree that it's not a fight worth seeing, definitely. Despite their size difference, if Conor won the LW belt and this fight was an option I'd love to see it.

In terms of who would win, yeah I'd say Wonderboy certainly seems to be a caliber and style of striker that, even on a P4P basis, is possibly better than McGregor. In many ways I feel like WB's kicks are what Conor hopes his could be some day.

You throw in the size advantage (WB seems way longer, imo, than his stats say) I'd say it's a very tall order for Conor to overcome.

Still a great fight, IMO.

A toy that Conor and his nuthuggers gift-wrapped themselves with all the "I'm going to be a 3 weight champion" "I'm putting all you bums @ 155 and 170 on notice" "I need to feed all you bums" yada yada yada.

touché

watch dana announce conor vs. lawler instead of lawler vs. wonderboy if conor looks good while beating rda.
Conor can't make the UFC any money when he's been savagely beaten to a pulp.

Plus, I think Edgar would have a stroke if that announcement was made. I think he'd ground and pound DW and retire from fighting.

Conor can't make the UFC any money when he's been savagely beaten to a pulp.

Plus, I think Edgar would have a stroke if that announcement was made. I think he'd ground and pound DW and retire from fighting.
dana by eye gouge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back