A Plea To Keep GOAT v Wonderboy From Happening.

knowing conor he would try for the ww title if he beat RDA, If i were him i would not, but goat will goat.......

IMO, Lawler will steamroll Stephen..In the 5th round after taking 15-20 Johnny Cage kicks to the noggin. Effectively squashing this Johnny Cage Vs Goat matchup

McGregor needs to stay in LW that is his true weight class. Wonderboy would tune him in.

I even think WB can out point Teh Chris and Machida - nevermind, the GOAT talks. He's a huge WW. Great matchups at MW to be seen.

I agree TS. Wonderboy is in his 30s and making only 24/24. He's nowhere near financially set and needs to provide for himself and his family. It would be a crime against compassion and common decency to have the GOAT maul him and end his career. Let him go out there and make some more pocket change for now.

Wonderboy reminds me of another Holy Holm waiting to happen. Think about it. Holy spent her time in another combat sport than came in with ridiculous striking and dismantled Ronda.

This is what Holy was doing before MMA, and this is not even a complete list.

Boxing

• Overall
    • 16 title defenses won at three different weight classes
  • World Boxing Federation
    • WBF Female World Light Welterweight Championship (One time)[58]
    • WBF Female World Welterweight Championship (One time)[59]
    • 2012 Female Fighter of the Year[60]
    • 2012 Female Fight of the Year vs. Anne Sophie Mathis on June 15[60]
  • Women Boxing Archive Network
    • WBAN World Welterweight Championship (One time)[61]
    • WBAN World Junior Welterweight Championship (One time)[62]
    • WBAN World Junior Middleweight Championship (One time; First)[63]
    • 2012 Biggest Comeback of the Year[64]
    • 2011 Fight of the Year vs. Anne Sophie Mathis on December 2[65]
    • 2010 Fighter of the Year[66]
    • 2009 Most Accomplished of the Year[67]
    • 2008 Highest Achievements of the Year[68]
    • 2007 Fighter of the Year[69]
    • 2007 Most Improved Boxer of the Year[69]
    • 2006 Most Improved Boxer of the Year[70]
    • 2005 Hottest Rising Star of the Year[71]
    • 2005 Upset of the Year vs. Christy Martin on September 16[71]
  • World Boxing Council
    • WBC Female World Welterweight Championship (One time)[72]
    • NABF Female Light Welterweight Championship (One time)[73]

This is what Wonderboy was doing before MMA. Amateur and pro a combined 57-0. It smells heavily of a replay of what just happened in the women's top division. I slept on Wonderboy but I won't do that again. He is a legit assassin. He nuked Hendricks, one of the top Welters in the world right off the title fight map. There is no trace of Hendricks corpse.
  • 1999 I.S.K.A Georgia State Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 I.S.K.A Southeast Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 I.K.F South East Light Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 I.K.F National Amateur Tournament Middleweight Champion
  • 2000 P.K.C National Light Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2000 U.S.A.K.B.F North American Middleweight Amateur Champion
  • 2001 I.K.F National Amateur Tournament Light Heavyweight Champion
  • 2002 I.K.F National Light Heavyweight Amateur Champion
  • 2002 I.K.F North American Amateur Tournament Light Cruiserweight Champion
  • 2001 P.K.C National Light Heavyweight Amateur Champion
  • 2001 U.S.A.K.B.F Light Heavyweight Amateur World Champion
  • 2001 W.P.K.A Light Heavyweight Amateur World Champion
  • 2003 I.K.F Light Cruiserweight Amateur World Champion
  • 2003 I.A.K.S.A Cruiserweight World Champion
  • 2005 W.A.K.O Cruiserweight World Champion

Don't worry, RDA will take care of any WW aspirations that Conor may (or may not) have. If Conor gets ragdolled and manhandled by a LW, then welterweight is completely out of the question.

Now, Condit vs. Wonderboy... that's a fight I'd like to see.

IMO, Lawler will steamroll Stephen..In the 5th round after taking 15-20 Johnny Cage kicks to the noggin. Effectively squashing this Johnny Cage Vs Goat matchup

This will be Lawler's kryptonite. WB will not stand in the pocket and bang he will methodically break Lawler down from the outside. He's the Evil Ryu version of MAchida where as Ryu uses Karate as defense WB uses it for deadly offense.

The Conor to welterweight talk ended with the first sidekick Thompson put on Hendricks' face. If Conor is interested in WW then you can be sure Wonderboy is going to get the Frankie Edgar treatment. His title shot will be perpetually one win away. All the hyperbole aside Conor is never ever going to fight Wonderboy. There is no shame in that either. Thompson would murder Conor.

Conor haters finally have a new toy to play with.

For all intents and purposes, he most likely won't survive 5 rounds with RDA but by that slim chance he does, the cynical side in me wants to see a legalized assault and battery on a defenseless victim, but the dominantly rational, compassionate side of me do NOT want to see Wonderboy land the most lethal HK the WW div has most likely ever seen (Crocop-ish) to land on that big head of his. I cringe at just the thought. That is serious implications right there which we all know are possible. (I couldn't believe one of the recent articles suggested a possible Wonderboy v Conor match!)

So fans of GOAT set aside your arrogance if it comes down to it and hope for a sobering reality check to kick Conor in the face instead for his own good. For you guys as well - I assume you may still want to worship him on your bedroom wall preferably intact.
conor haters have reached a new low

I have no idea WTF this guy said. Did he write the longest run-on ESL sentence in SD history? Or is this in some sort of dialect?

i just want to see conor get his head caved in.

I have no idea WTF this guy said. Did he write the longest run-on ESL sentence in SD history? Or is this in some sort of dialect?
I'm on a tablet. Funny retort though.

Ts put a lot of time into this post, let's show him some kindness sherbros...

Nice post TS .... I'm proud of you, putting all those words together!!!!

your purposes are not intensive enough. i am no longer interested in the thread.

What the fuck are you talking about? You need to re-read your posts before just assuming everyone is with you.
I love to see WB vs Conor. Or Conor vs Pettis. Or Conor vs Ruthless. Or Conor vs Condit. Or Conor vs Nate. I still want to see Conor vs Cerrone.

You get the picture. I like to see Conor fight anyone willing to stand and bang.

Back