A picture that sums up the UFC v Stephen A Smith issue

He's no one's hero and no one is claiming that but YOU.

Everyone is just agreeing that he said what needed to be said. Nothing more.

It's funny how rabid conor, ufc, dana fans are so upset about someone not shilling to the narrative that is being pushed in regards to conor.

Shockingly, I'm not a rabid any of those fan. I'm actually a Cerrone guy. However, if anyone took this fight for more than it was...that's really your issue

Nobody's pushing a narrative that Conor just beat an amazing fighter, and SAS talking shit about Cerrone when he knows NOTHING about this dudes career is fucking stupid....period.

Last edited:
Not only did i like the meme, im glad to see so many others did as well.

There was nothing pathetic about his rant

He was 100% correct in everything he said, now cry some more boy.

Lol i always love it when people quote my post whining and then say things like "cry more boy"

I didn't claim it to be pathetic. Read, you dummy. You're falling for his shtick. That's all. Stephen A. Smith is a sports personality for the WWE-type crowd. Which apparently, you fall into. Again, if anyone took this fight for more than it was...that was you being dumb and now you're being dumb and sensitive

Joe is a 50 year old who still acts like in his 20s while Conor has been suffering from SWS (Sudden Wealth Syndrome) so I don't think those two have the necessary qualification to tell SAS what he can or cannot say on a platform where SAS position is clearly above those two in terms of organization hierarchy.
This might be the dumbest shit I read today.

Two lifelong martial artists and UFC icons (yes, they are whether you like them or not) aren’t qualified to critique what a random, meme spouting, commentating loudmouth who just so happens to have a job at ESPN says?

Well he sure has the MMA world talking. I don't know if Cowboy had already quit in his head before he started or if he intended to win. I do know he said after the shoulders and the kick his thought was "I can't believe this is happening so soon" where SOME fighters' thoughts would have been "FUCK NO!"

I think the charge that maybe Cowboy comes in to quit if things get overwhelming might be warranted - I'm not sure or convinced on either side yet.

Sure SAS knows nothing about the sport and is a loudmouth jackass on air. Sure.

But he sure has the world talking on a point that I'm not sure is wrong, tbh.

Just like Conor brought totally uneducated "eyes to the sport" and was praised, SAS is doing the same thing in his OWN jackass way. I say let him talk and let us react and let more "eyes" come to the sport. "Eyes" are what we need, right?

And if we can tolerate the new MMA (Conor) fans, I'm sure we'll be able to tolerate one more jackass commenting.

i mean, SAS probably thinks the 76ers are the nba champs. i'm surprised he doesn't mispronounce every fighters name. he's a clown.

i don't know when pointing out that someone's opinion happens to be ignorant and uneducated became equatable to crying, but i guess sherdog gonna sherdog. stay classy folks.

source.gif

Back