A picture that sums up the UFC v Stephen A Smith issue

giphy.gif

It's funny how many fans here on Sherdog are jumping on the Stephen a smith bandwagon. You guys know he's a laughing stock in sports he actually covers for a living, but go ahead and pretend he's your new hero I guess lmao

It's funny how many fans here on Sherdog are jumping on the Stephen a smith bandwagon. You guys know he's a laughing stock in sports he actually covers for a living, but go ahead and pretend he's your new hero I guess lmao

You can dislike SAS and disagree with what he said but you can still think the reaction to his comments has been pretty pathetic.

Joe is a 50 year old who still acts like in his 20s while Conor has been suffering from SWS (Sudden Wealth Syndrome) so I don't think those two have the necessary qualification to tell SAS what he can or cannot say on a platform where SAS position is clearly above those two in terms of organization hierarchy.

Joe rogan and stephen A would make an excellent MMA show lmao.

I guess I'm lucky that I have no idea what this is all about between Screamin' A Smith and Rogaine as I don't give one crap about the talking heads in sports broadcasting. Rather I just care about the sports themselves.

Lol who TF actually takes Steven A Smith serious?

Joe is a 50 year old who still acts like in his 20s while Conor has been suffering from SWS (Sudden Wealth Syndrome) so I don't think those two have the necessary qualification to tell SAS what he can or cannot say on a platform where SAS position is clearly above those two in terms of organization hierarchy.
Joe Rogan is someone who's passionate about Martial arts and has trained all his life. Regardless of what you think of the man and his commentary/opinions, his life is consumed by MMA.

Stephen A Smith is a joke of a hot take artist, who's whole gimmick is to be a loud, obnoxious contrarion. He has no love for MMA and no understanding of the fight game whatsoever.

You can dislike SAS and disagree with what he said but you can still think the reaction to his comments has been pretty pathetic.

So it's not pathetic for him to go on this stupid rant, but it is pathetic for Joe Rogan to say he's wrong and shouldn't comment on it?

The issue arises that a guy who knows jackshit about mma purposely just makes a controversial comment like he’s at a nba analyst desk. MMA isn’t a team sport and Cowboy isn’t a quitter.
The guy fights for fun and has a trust fund so large he doesn’t need to fight if he didn’t want to.

Cowboy is just older and has had his chin cracked recently. He first took a knee to the temple when Conor missed the left. Then he went to protect the body from the liver kick and ate a flush headkick. Then cowboy was wobbled and ate multiple lefts from a guy known for having a vicious left.

He didn’t quit he simply lost to a much better striker while Cowboy is on the back 9 of his career.

To have some nba cuck come in, knowing little of the sport, and saying a beloved fighter just quit. This isn’t a sport where men take turns passing balls around, it’s a dangerous sport and Cowboy ain’t gonna just let Conor beat his brain cells out.

Fuck SAS, the guys not even a good basketball analyst. He just knows the motions and knows what to say to rile people up and make headlines.

A meme that has been overused and wasn't funny to begin with.

He's no one's hero and no one is claiming that but YOU.

Everyone is just agreeing that he said what needed to be said. Nothing more.

It's funny how rabid conor, ufc, dana fans are so upset about someone not shilling to the narrative that is being pushed in regards to conor.

So it's not pathetic for him to go on this stupid rant, but it is pathetic for Joe Rogan to say he's wrong and shouldn't comment on it?
There was nothing pathetic about his rant

He was 100% correct in everything he said, now cry some more boy.

Back